“Where great food and great service have come to live.”

Garfields Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My Wife, son, and I were here over the weekend and recieved top notch food and service. I'm a very picky eater and my food was done exactly as i ordered it. My Wife and sons was the same. All of the food was hot and exceptionally good. Without being to dramatic, this meal was one of the best i've had in my life and i'm 50. The service was just a good from the moment we stepped in the door-way, until we walked out the door. The girl who greeted us was very pleasant and insightful for the specials and where the best seating was. Our waitress was perfect. She was extremely prompt to the table and took our drink order. In no time at all she was back with our drinks and began discussing the menu and the new options available. She gave us plenty of time to review the menu and never let our son'd pop get below 1/2 a glass without a refill. Our food was prepared and delivered to our table in no time and along with our waitress was 2 of their managers, Kurt and Sara Jane. They helped serve the food and then made sure everything and i do mean eveything was to our satisfaction. Once we had eaten about 1/2 of our meals, they both made a trip back to check on us. I noticed that they were doing this with everyone, which told me that this was standard practice. That's unbelievable in today's food service word. They both made a stop to tell us thanks and have a great day before we left and then we were greated with a hearty smile and come back soon. Simply put, this is all-around one of the best out to dinner experiences me and my family have ever had. The mix of people they have today should never be changed because they are hitting on all cylinders and that starts at the top with Kurt, Sara Jane and Austin. They and this place are fantastic and anyone who reads this will NOT be disappointed when you try it. GREAT JOB GARFIELDS..........We'll be back soon!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Staying overnight in the area and had never ate at a Garfields. My wife got a peach martini with her Reuben sandwich. Both were good and the martini was large and only $5.50! My daughter and I both got the $14.99 combo. She had steak and shrimp kabobs. She ordered her steak medium and that was how it was cooked. The shrimp were a little small bit very good. I had the shrimp and chicken tenders. Both were good. Our server was very friendly. The place was clean and plenty of tv's to watch. We were all happy.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We took our 4 grandkids and our son there for lunch. They made sure we had a table big enough for all of us not being crowded. They spoke to each of the kids and made sure they had crayons to keep them busy. The managers came around and made sure our food was done right and they also spoke to the grandkids. That made them feel like big people. We have been there several times and food is always good and people very friendly.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Food was very very good, staff was very friendly, menu offered lots to choose from. They had lots of TVs to watch while eating. The bar was a nice size.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family has eaten here several times. There steaks are always cooked perfect and can be cut with a fork. It is just good food, we have never had a bad meal at this location.