“Get there early”

Panera Bread in St. Clairsville OH 43950
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lots of good things going for this particular Panera Bread restaurant. Beautiful, fresh baked goods, delicious sandwiches and soups. Only need for improvement I see is that on several occasions when I stopped in the afternoon, they are out of several choices of bagels. (Must I stop in the a.m. every time to get my multi-grain bagels or bread?) I've left there disappointed a lot of times. Just make more; they are delicious and I doubt they would be there by closing time.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread in St. Clairsville OH 43950

Reviewed April 2, 2013

There is nothing special about this Panera Bread store. But there is nothing wrong with it either. The staff was friendly and efficient and the store was clean. The food was good as it is at most Paneras.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Wife and i went, got half a sandwich and cup of soup. 28.00 bucks!!!! I had the tomato bisque. It was Marinara sauce!!!! A bisque is made with CREAM! The half sandwich, while tasty, was pitiful size. Won't be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When I am shopping at the St. Clairsville Mall, I try to also stop at Panera Bread and pick up some bagels. They also have great cookies and other dessert items. On some occasions, I have also had their soup and coffee, always good.