“Dinner”

West Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was great, service was fast and friendly, prices was average. Lots of options to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

On the menu it's called "Butch's Half a Bird". It was served piping hot, juicy, delicious and was seasoned just right! The accompanying baked potato was huge! Portions were big enough all together that later I got to enjoy a second meal at home. Friendly, attentive staff. Next time,I'll ask for dressing for my salad on the side. It had way too much on the salad. Everything else was delicious.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat. The steaks are the best. The salads are really good. Baked potatoes done to perfection.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

In an area filled with every imaginable franchised restaurant, this is a locallly-owned gem. Peanut shells on the floor, waitresses in jeans and a fun atmosphere keep me coming back here everytime I'm in town.

2  Thank NorthCostGuy
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was great and so was the service. The potato skins are huge and very delicious. They were very quick to get us seated. Our waitress was very nice and knowledgeable.