Holiday Inn Express St. Clairsville
$84
ComfortInn
$90
Days Inn St Clairsville(Saint Clairsville)(Great Value!)
$68
$61
Red Roof Inn St. Clairsville(Saint Clairsville)(Great Value!)
$75
Super 8 St. Clairsville OH/Wheeling WV Area(Saint Clairsville)(Great Value!)
$71
$139
$154
$113
$154
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanroom facingcinnamon rollsswimming poolyogurtareaelevatorbeddingstsinkgravyohiochainfuneralaccommodations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I'm a camper and rarely stay in hotels, but on this trip we chose not to camp. In the past, I've always been very critical of hotels, because I worked in one for several years. I have to say that I was very pleased with my stay here. The location is great whether you're just looking for a bed for the nite or are in the area for a couple of days. A shopping mall as well as several restaurants are located just minutes away. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great with multiple hot and cold items to choose from. Free coffee always available in lobby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I knew it was going to be a bad stay from the moment we arrived. Very BAD customer service! With UNKIND & RUDE staff who yelled at my children for asking a question. Just as rude to my husband when he tried to ask a question. Rooms had a smell to them, not very clean & beds were so uncomfortable. No parking, parking cones all over the parking lot & lots of people drinking & smoking in the parking lot. Would not recommend especially if you have kids.

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Queenheart1923,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express St. Clairsville, OH hotel. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed in the king suite on our weekend trip to Wheeling Island. The room was very clean and in good condition. The hotel itself was in good condition. Its good to see that employees and managers take pride in keeping the place up. Believe me, I've stayed in some that I couldnt wait to leave the next morning. The bed was confortable, which is important. The breakfast was good. They offered hot and cold items. I'm a sucker for biscuits/gravy. If I have any complaints, it would be that I could hear noises coming from the room above mine. Which is in the construction of the hotel. Kids, and some adults, can sound like a herd of cattle. Even with that annoyance, all in all I had a great stay,and will stay again if the ocassion arises.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Ended up in this hotel later in the evening when most hotels in the area were full. Judy was very kind and got us their last room. If you have a choice, get rooms on the back side not facing the interstate...with the fan going you can't hear the trucks- but without the fan its kind of noisy. Breakfast buffet better than other chains.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Good location in St Clairsviile. Rooms are fine. Bed was fantastic. Greated promptly by friendly staff. Room was pricey however

Room Tip: Try to get room on side away from highway
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business