“Very Clean”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Rossford
Saginaw, Michigan
“Very Clean”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The Lobby, the halls, the roo, and even the parking lots were neat and squeaky clean. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. The place was packed and still the room was quite, we were on the top floor so I am sure that helped. Being on the top floor the two elevators were fast and there was never any wait. No question we will use this property again. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but it did look good, for what it's worth.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 20, 2011

On a recent trip to Toledo, Ohio we stayed at the Hampton Inn, just off I75/Ohio Turnpike 76/80. The location was perfect, just between Toledo and Perrysburg. The entire facility was well maintained, clean and very quiet. The staff was very helpful. The buffet breakfast was adequate and well presented. There are certainly many chain hotels in the area but you can't go wrong with this hotel. Don't miss the Art Museum in downtown Toledo...a destination in itself.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
milwaukee, WI
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We had a huge room here, a king study with lots of floor space and a complete kitchenette. However, we didn't care for the way the bathroom sink was situated in the main part of the room, it didn't allow for any privacy when using it. I don't know if all rooms are similar in that regard. The hotel was sparkling clean, in a very convenient location close to I 80/90 with especially friendly staff. The town of Perrysburg is charming. We wished we had more time to explore the downtown with its restaurants and shops, and the parks along the Maumee River. I also wish I had known ahead of time about the Libbey Glass Factory Outlet in Toledo so that we could have scheduled a visit there into our trip. We will surely stay here again when travelling this route, and allow more time in the area.

Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, hot breakfast was not up to the Hampton Inn standards that we've had at other locations but still ok. Located just off the highway. Always love the high quality of their beds!

Mount Holly, New Jersey
Reviewed August 14, 2011

The hotel and rooms were very clean and well maintained. The people we very friendly and the included hot breakfast is a nice touch. Having breakfast at the hotel saves both time and money. The pool area was also very well maintained and open until 11.

Walkersville, Maryland
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed in a double queen studio suite. It was enormous and extremely clean! I would even go as far as to say it was cleaner than my hotel room when I stayed in a Disney resort, and for those of you who have done Disney, this is a very high standard of clean! I wish we could have spent more than one night here! The bed were also extremely comfortable. I continued to hear other guests in the elevator and at breakfast also comment in how impressed they were with this hotel. I am very picky when it comes to hotels, and I would drive out of my way to stay here again. I have already recommended it to several friends and family who frequent the Ohio turnpike.

Room Tip: Use AAA discount and sign up for HHonors plan
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
ohio
Reviewed July 30, 2011

July 14 We stayed for a Wedding weekend. Staff was accomodating with the rooms and moving to another room and delivery of oxygen equipment. The Breakfast was scrupcious.
The Beds were absolutely Comfortable with the very comfortable Pillows.
I had the best nights sleep. Nice having coffee in the lobby all day.......was delcious cookies too. I want to go back there for another trip. Rooms very clean. Thank you to the staff that allowed my husband and son stay in the same room, while my handicap mother-in law moved next door to them. My son and his new cousins enjoyed the pool too.

Room Tip: queen suites spacious with fridge for those who are diabetic.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo/Westgate
Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg? Share your experiences!