I've traveled a lot in my business, domestic or internationally. I visited Toledo twice a year for a Consortium in Univ of Toledo, and this is my choice of stay. This is a very typical Courtyard compared to other courtyard. There aren't many choices in Toledo, and this is one of the few that can meet the standard.
- It is in a convenient location right off the highway.
- Hotel is in a cul-de-sac, and it's very quiet neighborhood.
- There is a Meijer and a Target nearby, and several fast food for easy meal.
- Hotel room is clean. Bed is comfortable.
- There is a nice indoor pool, with no one in it most of the time.
- Computer in lobby to use for free access to Internet.
- Staff is not very friendly, but it's OK - average.
- Breakfast is expensive, and it's not buffet.
- No good restaurants nearby, you'll have to travel further to get a good meal.
- Hotel is old, with old-style air conditioning. During the winter it's very dry.
- Bath room is not so great.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking