“Average”

Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food was overpriced and just ok. Had the salmon which u you this would be amazing, it was dry. The onions one top were gross. My wife had the halibut and it was good but didn't understand the soba noodles and mushroom cream sauce paired with it. They were soggy and drenched with the sauce , the sauce was good but didn't fit with the fish. Ceasar salad had olives in it. The olives took away from the anchoive dressing. Just overpriced and won't be running back. Stick with Blue Pointe.

There are newer reviews for Salmon Dave's Pacific Grille

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Salmon's Dave's on a recommendation, and we are so glad that we did. It was a Saturday night, so we called a couple hours ahead and made a reservation, which is recommended as the place was busy. Upon entering, we knew we made a great decision...people were friendly, music was playing but not too loudly, and the atmosphere was very romantic with the dim lighting, mini table lights, and high back booths. Our waiter greeted us immediately and asked if we were celebrating any special occasions, which we thought was very thoughtful. At the end of our meal, he brought us complimentary creme brulee! I loved everything about this place. Our meals were perfect...from the homemade honey butter and bread to the mouthwatering lobster bisque, every bite was worth savoring. Thanks for making our anniversary even more special. We will definitely return!

1  Thank TAJou77
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Wonderful selection of appetizers and entrees. The walleye was out of this world. The servers were knowledgeable, friendly and attentive, but not overbearing. Excellent crab cakes--and I'm picky about my crab cakes. I would take any of my foodie friends here.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have been to Salmon Dave's many times for dinner, as it is my brother's favorite seafood restaurant in Cleveland when he is here from San Francisco. (That alone should tell you how good it is.)

Yesterday we tried it for lunch, and we were wowed. I had the most perfect salmon salad in my recollection: mixed greens, an entree-sized grilled salmon, with bacon, gorgonzola, artichoke heart, hearts of palm, and lemon-champagne vinaigrette. To die for. My husband got the "pick 3" express lunch, with an iceberg wedge, crab gumbo, and a crab cake slider. Just the right amount of food, and all delicious. We shared a split of Piper-Heideseck champagne for the perfect lunch.

Salmon Dave's is nice -- a "white tablecloth" restaurant where you can dress casual and get great service and great food. Definitely try it for lunch sometime. We will be back.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We came here with family. I had the Halibut. It was very good - nice, tasted fresh. They have a decent wine selection. Service was excellent. Attentive but understated.

When it's crowded, it can be noisey.