“Excellent lasagna!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I haven't been to this restaurant in years but was pleased to see all the good things I remembered about it were still the same.The scent of homemade red sauce as you enter this cozy restaurant sets the tone for a delicious Italian meal. The server was very pleasant and brought our wine and bread immediately and salads followed. I had the lasagna which was enough for 3 meals and really cheesy. My friend had the ravioli and meatballs. Both of our meals were excellent. It was fairly crowded for a Sunday evening and you could tell they had alot of regulars. Everyone working there was very friendly. We will go back again soon.

1  Thank likethewind27
There are newer reviews for Bucci's Pizza & Restaurant

Reviewed March 12, 2012

It'll remind you of a real Italian restaurant, small place and always happy customers. From the moment you walk in, you'll see the picture of the family on the wall and you'll understand why everything is good.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Food is average or below average. Overprived. Wwhen the waiter informs you that she has to charge $0.75 per any additional slice of bread you ask for, your 1st reaction is to say "forget it" and leave. Not accomodating at all with special requests. Italian wedding soup was probably taken out from a can. Side salad was the worse I ever ate yet was charge $4 for it? Don't bother with them, you can get better at a chain restaurant.

1  Thank Carmensen
Reviewed March 30, 2011

This restaurant is in a small strip mall on Hilliard Rd. Nothing much to look at driving by, but the food is outstanding. The pasta is cooked as you like it - not too al dente for me - and the marinara is perfect. It reminds me of an old fashioned Italian restaurant in NYC.
And in my home town. Prices are moderate and if you eat in (or order out) the staff are helpful and pleasant.

1  Thank Anglofyl
Reviewed August 1, 2009

On Wednesdays they have a carry out special: buy one spaghetti, get one half price. I never tried it until this year. I was craving spaghetti and did not have time to make my sauce and eat before bed so I tried their special. The portions make dinner for two days and a lunch for me. My husband can eat and we still get a dinner the next day out of the special. It comes with bread and a salad. I like their bread and homemade garlic butter. The bread has a crisp crunchy crust with a nice texture on the interior of the sliced bread. I have had their Piccata, Chef's specials, Alfredo, and spaghetti with meat sauce and meat balls. I have had them add a side of meat sauce so I could add it to Alfredo. All are good. Chef's specials are interesting combinations and are very good and very satisfying. I have never been disappointed. I have not tried their pizza so I cannot comment on that.

It is a small place and you might have to wait

1  Thank Teala