Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

via mobile
Amazing time!

Michael L

1,491 results
All reviews automatic braking system hot dogs hocking hills hot tub tim afraid of heights corn hole awesome experience beautiful scenery these guys highlight of our trip a lot of fun bucket list super fun natalie waldo smores breaking
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Cannot say enough good things about this tour. Kyle and Natalie were our guides and they did not disappoint! Can’t wait to do it again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the second time we’ve been to Soaring Cliffs and both times have been awesome! The equipment and instruction were first rate, the scenery was amazing, and hot dogs and s’mores were icing on the cake. Kyle and Natalie were phenomenal guides and the rest of the staff were fun and extremely friendly. If you visit Hocking Hills then Soaring Cliffs is a must for your itinerary!

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I happened upon this place on one of our outings to the great area of Hocking Hills and we had a blast! It was the first time that either of us had been zip lining but we are excited to do it again next time with our kids. I decided to step out of my normal comfort zone that day because our guides Kyle and Natalie help put our fears to rest by being informative but also very kind. I love that every zip line starts at ground level because I am afraid of heights and this was the only way I was able to get passed my fear. Each zip line offers you a great experience. Thank you to the entire crew there. Christina and Alex Reissig

1  Thank Christina R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited soaring cliffs zip line course during our stay in hocking hills and it was the best decision we could’ve made- even with the rain! Kyle and Natalie were excellent guides by providing fun facts, unique suggestions to each zip line, and the best first time zip liner advice. The corse was a lot of fun, each zip line unique from the other, and the sights were beautiful. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this course to anyone! Ask for Kyle and Natalie for an even better experience!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took our kids (ages 10, 12 and 14) to Soaring Cliffs for their first zip lining experience yesterday. Before we even left to go home, they were asking when we can come back. Natalie and Kyle were AMAZING guides-both super friendly and knowledgeable about the property and wildlife. The stop at the cave for a fire and snacks was perfect, especially on a cold day like yesterday! We’ll be back!!

2  Thank Kenwyn S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The names of our guides were Kyle and Natalie, they were outstanding guides and best I’ve had. Recommend

1  Thank shellnutg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first time zip lining and we had a blast! Soaring Cliffs' property is beautiful and that makes the views from the zip lines and the time spent on the ground fantastic. The automatic braking system on all the zip lines gave us time to get comfortable fast in the air without worrying about how to stop. Our guides, Natalie and Cole, were fantastic, too.

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was both our first time ziplining and our first time to Hocking Hills. My husband and I were not sure what to expect and we were honestly a little nervous. Needless to say, our guide, Chance, alleviated all of our fears and made our experience very personal as he was fun but also very professional and concerned about safety. The brake on the zip lines were amazing...I'm not sure I would've had such a great experience if I had to anticipate and break the zipline myself. The scenery was stunning and the company of the other 4 people in our group was lovely. Thanks so much....we hope to come back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing, even better the second time around with fall view...will be back hopefully for a snow covered look at the cliffs. Cant say enough good things about Kyle and Natalie as our guides!!

1  Thank Cynthia W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family has been going there for years and it is always a great time. The staff is great and the scenery is amazing.

1  Thank Tony C