Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved it!

NorthStar15229707749
Canopy Tours Birthday weekend.

Jennifer S

2,566 results
All reviews super zip zip lining hocking hills the original canopy tour zipline tour afraid of heights off road awesome experience awesome tour a lot of fun beautiful scenery super fun bucket list joseph safety dragonfly tripping
Reviewed 4 days ago

Mitch and Cheyanne were awesome! My husband and I had a blast. We will definitely be back and will request these 2 again.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Our guides were Connor and Screech, they were great. We had a blast with them, we want to bring our kids next time we are in the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 days ago

I wanted to have an adventure with my friends, children and grandsons to celebrate my 70th birthday and this was a PERFECT way to do it. I learned that the oldest participant they've had was 92. I hope I'm still doing this at that age. Our tour guides, Hunter and Alex were wonderful and helped me through my flawed braking techniques. We're already planning a trip back in the spring.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My 12 year old son and I did the canopy tour and it honestly couldn’t have better. Our guides were Conner and Screech and they were professional and fun! Great time!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Connar and Screech were our tour guides. The tour was an awesome experience by itself but mainly because they made our tour so much more fun and worthwhile. Thanks guys

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We had so much fun! Bryce and alec were our guides. They were great! It was cold And rainy and we were the only 2 on our tour, but that didn't bother them at all! It was so beautiful and we loved going into the recessed cave and over the river. Great time.. we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Skylar and Alec were our guides on the 'X' tour and it was amazing! The tour itself was awesome but our guides really made our trip what it was. Can't wait to come back for the 'superman'! Thank you guys!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Fantastic experience for the family. We all had a blast! Alec and Cheyenne were excellent tour guides. Book your next adventure with them! : )

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a first for our family and everyone absolutely loved it! Our guides, Alex and Cheyenne, did a wonderful job and made the trip! We would highly recommend zip-lining with this crew again!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went with a group of 10 friends and had a blast, and our guides were so fun!!! definitely recommend when in the area!!