Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great adventure!

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Mitch & Cheyenne. We learned Ohio history, about the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Explorer49314995924
via mobile
Loved it!

Mitch and Cheyanne were awesome! My husband and I had a blast. We will definitely be back and will... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NorthStar15229707749

2,567 results
All reviews super zip zip lining hocking hills the original canopy tour zipline tour afraid of heights off road awesome experience awesome tour a lot of fun beautiful scenery super fun bucket list joseph safety dragonfly tripping
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wow, what a cool adventure! Our whole family loved it! The guides were very informative and friendly! And the tour itself was fantastic! I would highly recommend Hocking Hills Canopy Tours to anyone who is looking for a unique and thrilling experience! When we return to the area we will be visiting them again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I love to zipline and this place is just about as good as it can be. The guides (Fatty Matty and Bee) were amazing, SAFE, helpful, and knowledgeable. We did the canopy tour and were very happy with it. I love zipping, but hate repelling, and the guides were very good about it and got me to the ground and made me feel good about my self for doing it! Place is sparkling clean and has a reasonably priced gift shop. You even get certificates for completing the ziplines! Perfect, perfect, perfect experience!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

What a blast! My daughter did the kid's zipline and it was so much fun! Beautiful spot, well maintained, wonderful and friendly employees

1  Thank melissa m
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We did a package with three trips on the super zipline. Couldn't get a reservation for our large group of 9. It was a blast. The staff is awesome and they make it even more fun. Beautiful scenery. Took 6 kids ages 11-17 and they all had a blast! HIghly recommend for families!

1  Thank Sherrikt
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Dragonfly course was great for kids (ages 11 and 6)! Property was clean and scenic. Very tranquil. Staff was extremely helpful and considerate. Superzip for adults was exhilarating! Felt like superwoman flying over Hocking River. Polaris ride to tower and back was bonus fun!