“Grandkids loved the room with direct access to Atrium...”

Days Inn & Suites Richfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Richfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Walworth, New York
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Clean and well kept No bar or restaurant. They gave me 10% card for a grill down the street Typical breakfast buffet

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Richfield, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Hello gvianco.,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback for our hotel and for taking note of our effort to keep our place inviting for all of our our guests. I look forward to your next visit in Richfield and hope that you will come stay with us again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I start each review by saying that my company chooses the hotels I stay at.

The front desk people were pretty decent.
The room was alright, there's no fridge or microwave but there is a coffee maker.

This hotel has a center atrium with a swimming pool, hot tubs, ping pong and billiard table, miniature golf, a tube slide for kids, and several dopey claw games where you waste your money on useless crap.

My biggest complaint was that the mattress was pretty bad, should have been retired back in 1963. I sleep well due to the fact that I was pretty damn tired, I could have sleep better on a bed of nails.

This is the type of hotel where you go if you have kids and if your last name is Griswold.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
daysinnrichfield, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Richfield, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Hello Bill D.,

I regret that we failed to meet your satisfaction during your recent stay in our hotel. I will accelerate your concern for evaluation. Please know that we take your concerns seriously and this matter will be addressed accordingly.I hope we could have another opportunity to offer you better accommodation on your next business trip to Richfield.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Hampton Inn Richfield
Hampton Inn Richfield
#1 of 6 in Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Clarion Inn & Conference Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia

Been to Days Inn & Suites Richfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Richfield

Property: Days Inn & Suites Richfield
Address: 4742 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH 44286-9619 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Richfield)
Location: United States > Ohio > Richfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Richfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Richfield Hotel Richfield