“Nice Hotel Just A Little Remote From Everything”

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I enjoy staying at Holiday Inn Expresses when traveling for Business. This property is no exception. Just within 1/4 mile of intersecting freeways. Pleasant staff and I was upgraded to one of their suites which was nice. Room was clean and quite. Since it is in a remote area, had dinner delivered on a cold rainy Ohio night instead of trying to find something. I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Even though one side faces a truck stop (I was on that side) the hotel is well insulated from noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. I was in ohio for a visit with family. I found this a wonderful hotel to stay at. Dan at the front desk was just great. Helpfull and very friendly. Great job Dan. The housekeeping staff do a great job of keeping the rooms clean and tidy. They are quiet in the halls and respectful of your privacy. To have such a great staff it was worth the tip I left for the housekeeper. Thanks. All of the hotel was clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast was perfect. This hotel was easy to find off I-80 and I-77. Traffic was heavy for rush hour but other then that it was easy to get in and out of the hotel parking lot.

Room Tip: I had a 2 queen and had all the room I needed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank marie w
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for the nice compliments and I will show this to Dan!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in late September. The room was clean, the staff courteous - but its about 25-minutes of so from the downtown Cleveland. Not sure about the value for money, but no complaints.

Variety of breakfast offerings were better than average for a chain - but I must admit that the "fake" egg omelette with something-that-looked-like-but-did-not-taste-like cheese was truly awful.

I would recommend this place for a night or two.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had to stop late at night after a flat tire. The man at the front desk was very welcoming and efficient in checking us in. The room was quite large, clean and quiet. The breakfast was fine. For the price it was the perfect place to get a good night's rest and get up, take care of the tire and get back on the highway.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were on a driving vacation and decided it was time to get off the road and came across this hotel off of the turnpike. Great choice. They were very accommodating at a very late hour. The room was clean and kept up. Great breakfast in the morning. I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. Perfect stay for a last minute decision.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is one of the better Holiday Inn Express properties. We stopped here on the way to the Ryders Cup. The room was large, clean and roomy and the lobby was large, clean and bright. The area around the property is not the best, but it is really very nice for someone on the road. The front desk clerk was friendly and went out of her way to assure that we were comfortable in the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here on our way home from NJ. The hotel itself is very nice with good size rooms. We were , however ,a little disappointed by the fact that we were told there were no upgrades when I had just booked the room minutes before arriving and there were at least three suite types available. I also asked her for the AAA rate because I forgot to use it when booking. She said that was the AAA rate. After going to our room, I checked their website and suites were still available,also the AAA rate was less than what we paid. We did not bother discussing it with them as we had been on the road all day and were just too tired to deal with it. We are Platinum members so this was disappointing to us. Other than that, it was a very nice hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Hampton Inn Richfield
Hampton Inn Richfield
#1 of 6 in Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield? Share your experiences!