“Great food and service”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Been going there for years while on business. Never had a bad meal. Daily specials are great. A little loud and noisy at times. No debit or credit cards are taken.. only downfall there. Best place in the area. I will be back though.

• Visited August 2013

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“awesome”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

me and the fam. went there july 8th 2013. 1st time for me, my hubby has been there before. burgers were huge!! tasted good, chili awesome!!!!! very clean place. ice cold huge beers. will def. go back again!!

• Visited July 2013
Manchester
“You Can't Get Better Than Perfection ......”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Oh yes you can ...... And here is the proof. This place is so so so good it is hard to describe. The food, the staff, the drinks, the ambiance, the entertainment ..... They are all top notch. Seriously If you haven't eaten here, you gotta try it !! If you don't drink here ... Why not ?? Oh how I wish this bar was closer, but I am more than happy to fly the 7000 mile trip just to come here !! It may sound crazy, but it's true, If you don't believe me ask one of the bartenders. I love it so much I carry with me everywhere in the form of my Whitey's tattoo ...... Now that's what I call commitment !!!!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Daymo71
Chicago, IL
“Really Excellent Burgers”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I'm giving this an excellent because the burgers really are juicy, greasy (high-fat content, not preparation) and delicious. The fries are excellent as well, the chili is very good and the beer is cold. Yes, it is cash only which is irritating but if you want a good burger, you are going to get a really good one here and they don't claim to be anything but booze and burgers so you can't knock this place for aesthetics or anything else. We ate here two nights in a row because we enjoyed the burgers so much. No quibbles with the service, it worked for us.

• Visited November 2012
Medina, Ohio
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

You really don't need to say anything more they have the best burgers in the area by far. The only things to remember is that they are only open for dinner and they only take cash.

Visited February 2013