“Everything was OK”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Houston, Texas
“Everything was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there last night for one night. I found the property to be in good order. The lobby was nice along with breakfast. My room was comfortable with a nice sized bathroom. My AC kept the room cool. My only complaint were the thin bath towels provided. They were almost worn out. Funny, I stayed in another Hampton about 30 miles away the previous night and it had the same worn towels.

My rate was very reasonable. I roils return.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Arabic first
cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

The staff at this hotel is amazing!! Hotel is very clean with very good accomodations. We stayed at this Hampton because of its close proximity to Cleveland tourist sights (20 min) and the Cuyahoga National park (10 min) anot to mention a very reasonable cost. We were celebrating a 50th birthday and the staff put a bottle of champagne in our room with a birthday card. How sweet is that !!! By all means, stay at this hotel !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Yorktown, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed in a number of Hilton properties in the last month, and most of them are nice, but this was a real disappointment. The room and third floor hallway reeked of smoke and of perfume used to cover it up. The floor of the room hadn't been vacuumed, and there were little "kibbles" of trash/food left over all over the floor from the previous occupants. Power outlets were not functional. The breakfast was disappointing as well - nothing really fresh other than the very green bananas. The waffle iron was dirty, and the pastries were uninspiring. No eggs - just biscuits and gravy along with sausage patties. I'd look for another option.

Room Tip: Don't pick the third floor. The hallways there reeked of smoke.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank PilotNate52
Minesh S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We do hope the next time you are in area you will consider staying at our hotel and experience our true Hamptonality.

Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

The staff was friendly and very helpful. No complaints on my stay, I travel quite a bit for work and I was very happy with my stay while I was there. The accomodations were great, and the convenience of the restaurant next door was great.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Wapakoneta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful. This is quite hotel, nice and clean. We have stayed here before, when coming back to the area. The swimming pool was clean and it is a nice size. Breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

State College, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

The hotel was clean and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable. They do not have Microwaves or Refrigerators in the room is the only draw back. The breakfast was nice and the area clean. The noise level was nonexistent in my room area. The room I had was a smoking room and it was clean and did not smell.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Frisco, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was in the Richfield / Akron / Canton Ohio area during the one week of the Football Hall of Fame Hall of Fame week, the World Golf Championship, The Welcome Home Lebron Gala, and the first workout of Johnny Football. Therefore I had to stay in this "out of the way" hotel, and I'm very glad I did! The room was great, the Staff was always ready to help, and the air conditioner worked. As a weekly traveler, I am often surprised at how these three things are missed constantly. Looking forward to when I am back in the area and can stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!