Hampton Inn Richfield
$159
Homewood
$99
$101
Hampton Inn Akron - Fairlawn(Fairlawn)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Hampton.com
$174
Residence Inn
$110
$106
Hotels.com
All reviewsrestaurant next doorfitness centercomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripnice hotelconvenient locationbreakfast areaoatmealroom was cleanbreakfast itemschecking outstaff was friendlythe ohio turnpikesausagewould stay here againnational parknext morning
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd or 4th time that I have stayed at this property. The staff is very, very friendly and the rooms are very clean as well. There is a nice local restaurant next door to have all three meals if you like. When I was there, the fitness center was not available, which was disappointing. There was nothing indicated on their website. Also, there was an issue with Asian beetles in my room, and the front desk immediately took care of it and rectified the problem. This was not an issue of cleanliness, it was an issue of nature vs Man

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Upon check in I was told that the fan on the heating unit in my room was noisy and that they were sold out for the night so there was not a different room they could offer me. Also at check in I discovered that the workout facility was closed. The fan was noisy and woke me up constantly through out the night.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Minesh S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry you experienced some noise with your heating unit during your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and we are sorry to hear you didn’t experience that. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area. We’d love to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you’ve ever had.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hotel overall is nice, with nice service and breakfast, and easy Internet free access, but my bathroom had repeated poor repair work that resulted in mildewed tub caulk and floor tiles at different heights. The walls had shoddy repair work and the whole bathroom felt like it belonged in a cheap low line $50 a night hotel, and was a mess.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This hotel lives up to the usual, expected Hampton Inn standards. The rooms are clean and spacious.
Good points:As a Hilton Honors member I am sure I got a better room than most but I have to say the room I stayed in was one of the largest I have received in a long time. It even had a hot tub in the corner. The room had a fridge and microwave.
Bad points: the room heater/cooler did not seem to work very well. it would turn on (heat), run for around 2 minutes, turn off, then turn on again about 2 minutes later. The room was warm. It just seemed to by cycling an awful lot.
Also, the floors are rather thin. Unless I had a family of elephants living directly above me, that is. The pounding on the floor kept me awake till the small hours on my last night. The hotel offered to move me to a different room, but it was my last night so I said forget it. Not the hotel's fault in my opinion.
Breakfast was good (included in the cost of the room)
Bed was comfortable but a little on the soft side for me (personal preference is a firm mattress)

Room Tip: Room 202 was huge - even had a hot tub Try to get a room on the top floor to minimize the floor pounding noises
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This Hampton Inn is well-managed, clean and quiet. I stayed 2 nights on a business trip and had no issues. The complimentary breakfast is standard Hampton Inn fare, but I would not hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business