“OK STAY”

Hampton Inn Richfield
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times when hotels in the Independence, Ohio area were booked. It's about 10 minutes south. Great restaurant - bar next door called Memories. Excellent food and decent prices. Try the Scampies in butter sauce. Really scampies not jumbo shrimp.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place was kind of dumpy. The pool is very small, my kids didn't even think it was worth putting on their suits. The beds were small (I think they were full, not queen size) and uncomfortable. There is no Macaroni Grill nearby, so don't book if the online information indicated this. There are some local eateries and lots of pubs / not really where I wanted to take my kids.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Everything was great except the free comp breakfast. At 9:00 am no breakfast . The cook said she ran out of food. Traveling with grandkids that was an expense I really did not count on. I planned the trip so took them out to eat.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Starting with check-in, every hotel employee I encountered was friendly, smiling and courteous. My room was clean, smelled fresh and the AC worked great. The breakfast the next morning was terrific. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Bedspread had dried food on it. Dirty washcloth and used soap in shower from previous guest. Requested to have shower cleaned and it was not. Peeling wallpaper boarder. Side door is not locked at night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Minesh S, Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for bringing them up in your review as your feedback is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After many hours on the road with children in tow, this was a wonderful place to lay my head for the night. Check-in was quick and effortless, everyone was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast the following morning was convenient. The only thing I missed were the fresh-baked cookies that are usually out in the evening at a Hampton Inn--I guess we were a little late. I would definitely return.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Generally, I will stay at a Hampton while traveling for business because when I book the room, I feel confident in knowing the quality of the stay. Quality meaning a safe, at home feeling when you go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence

Been to Hampton Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!