“Clean, comfortable, courteous staff!”

Hampton Inn Richfield
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Seattle
“Clean, comfortable, courteous staff!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here while attending a concert at Blossom Music Center. I thought it was a nice property and a pleasant neighborhood. Comfortable, spacious rooms, spotlessly clean, and the best bed I had slept in during the weekend I was out of town. I also enjoyed the food at the bar and grill next door. If I were to go to another event at Blossom, I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first
Hudson, Ohio, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Lovely setting and great location off the highway. Nice inviting foyer but the tub was slippery and dangerous. We ordered the Sweetheart package stay that was a discount but the Champagne was on warm water by the time we arrived from our wedding reception even though we called to say we would be late check in at after 10:30pm and the tub was slippery and I injured my arm trying to brace my fall hitting it against the wall hand bar and was sporting a rather huge bruise on my honeymoon that whole next week.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Caroline S
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the incidents that occurred while you were at our hotel. We strive to make sure all guests receive the best hotel stay possible Once again, I apologize for your accident in the tub, I hope you are ok, but if you would please contact me directly I would be more than happy to discuss further. I can be reach at Hampton phone number and my Extension is # 151 .Thank You
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

About an hour and a half before arrival I called to reserve a king non-smoking. Assured that they had one we confirmed the reservation. Lo and behold they didn't have the room available. Said no one had cleaned it. We were switched to a double queen where the bathroom had cracked tiles and the whole room looked a little tired and drab. I guess the other room might have been the same way, but at least we would have had the bed we wanted. The receptionist was less than helpful in aiding us in finding our honors number. Had to call Hampton inns help line for the number. Yes, I should have had the number, but I didn't this time. The breakfast was lackluster. The eggs and sausage cold. The coffee was good. Like this stop on the road because of its location and Austin's Woodfired Grill. Excellent food Will try another motel next time.

• Stayed May 2012
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I travel to this area several times a year for work and have come to make this my base of operation. It is a typical older Hampton Inn - clean, reliable but somewhat dated. The staff is not the friendliest but is helpful when needed. Overall, it is a decent place to call home when on the road for work.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank OSU_Fan1967
North Ridgeville, Ohio
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for Sweetest Day, as we had gotten a fantastic deal and needed a little time away. We arrived at about 3:30pm to make sure we made the most of our stay. I will agree with a few of the other authors of reviews and say that the front desk staff seemed a little disorganized. The woman was rattling off everything that we received with our package and handed us a $25 gift card to the restaurant next door. Just as my husband took it and said, "Wow, thank you!," the woman said, "Oh wait, no, you don't get that, never mind." My husband and I laughed it off, but way to make someone excited and then disappointed! But everyone makes mistakes. Our room, a King, non-smoking with Jacuzzi was very nice. The bed was fantastic, so comfy I was asleep in minutes. The air and heat kicked on quickly, the sheets nice and clean, good television with nice picture and sound, and the shower was strong. The place does need some updating. The Jacuzzi was great but one of the buttons was broken I think because it didn't have a face plate. The bathroom was clean, but a little old looking and worn. My husband and I used the gym which consisted of a small room with medicine balls, an elliptical, a treadmill and a bike. It was enough for us and we enjoyed our work out. The pool is on the small side, but very nice. My biggest complaint was that we were near an exterior door and you could hear people loud and clear coming and going, and the walls seemed a little thin. Breakfast was actually very good--they had eggs, sausage, roasted potatoes, make-it-yourself waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, danishes, fruit, coffee, tea, and orange juice. We enjoyed everything we ate, and the woman who kept everything filled was very, very nice. Overall, we had a great time! On a side note, there really is not much to do in the area, if you're looking for better restaurants and things to do, Akron isn't far at all. We found a great restaurant called Nicolinni's (found via Trip Advisor :) ) that was in Copley, or, technically, West Montrose. Excellent food. That area has a huge strip with lots of places to choose from and was only about 20 minutes away.

Room Tip: Book early to get a better selection and plan on using the pool and gym on off hours so you don'...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TrinityDiodore
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I visited this hotel for business-one night only. The staff was less than welcoming-very dry.. I was impressed that they offered dinner for guests, although I missed out due to another engagement.
My room decor was rather dated, however the bed was super comfy. Beware...the bathroom has mold on the walls high near the ceiling. Perhaps they think folks won't notice? Free WiFi, access to fully equipped business center and fitness center. I did not get a chance to visit the pool.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank takeatripp
Boston
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I booked a king bed non-smoking room on Hilton Honors points.

On arrival to the hotel, my greeting was "You book a smoking king, yes?".

Um, no.

Well, they were sold out of non-smoking rooms, they said. Or maybe not, maybe there was a cancellation. Reservations were checked, and, yes, they had a non-smoking queen, but on a smoking floor.

We took it.

The room smelled more of smoke than the rest of the floor.

I've double checked. My reservation was for non-smoking. I don't really like being messed with like this. I have no doubt that if I hadn't pressed a little bit, I'd have ended up in a smoking room, leaving the nonsmoking room for a paying customer.

On the plus side, the breakfast had those little single serve omlettes, as opposed to the wet mess of unappetizing scrambled eggs.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Just_Cambridge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!