“Garden patio dining!”
Review of Taverne of Richfield - CLOSED

Taverne of Richfield
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Historic Taverne of Richfield has been around since 1886 and has worn many hats. Currently owned by Serena Raybould (since October 2010), The Taverne features live music on the weekends, daily specials, happy hour, banquets, private parties, outdoor seating, steaks, seafood, daily chef specials, wine list, 28 martinis, 2 fireplaces in the dining room and bar, martini lounge, and much much more. Cuisine is chef inspired with all homemade sauces, soups, dishes, and also features organic dishes and seasonal specialties shopped from local farms.
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We live nearby and dine here several times a year. A nice diverse menu, and good waitstaff. The food is usually good. It probably depends on who's cooking that night. I have enjoyed the warm mushroom salad.
The only suggestion I have is to put more food on the plate for entre'. The dinner portions are smaller than most lunch places. For the price, we don't want to leave hungry. Everything is a la carte. So a small salad is extra$.

1  Thank Karen R

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The food was spectacular! I had the ahi tuna and it was delicious! My friend had the Ohio city pasta and raved about it! Good sized dish and the shrimps were huge too! The serve was pretty good as well, not but great as soon as we walked through the door til the end. I would definitely go back again and tell my friends to go as well!

2  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The lunch specials are very good and affordable. There is never more than a few tables in the restaurant but you'd think it was packed witg how long it takes to get a sandwich or salad out. Steer clear of the homemade ketchup. An average lunch spot in Richfield.

3  Thank lolak2010
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Sat out on the patio on a warm August evening. Enjoyed the basil smash, blueberry vodka lemonade and the ahi tuna salad. Service was very good, food excellent. Bread was not the greatest but not what we came for. This is my 4th visit here and have not been disappointed at any visit.

2  Thank 826Suzie
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Came here to celebrate a birthday. The Mediterranean appetizer was less then appealing. I ordered a shrimp with pasta dish how do you serve something like that without the shrimp? They did. No apology just oh we will take $5 off the bill. I couldn't get a refill on my Ice Tea I asked 4 times finally I offered the waiter a dollar if he would get me a refill. As I said we were celebrating a Birthday wait for this.............. the total restaurant celebration was Oh Happy Birthday from the waiter. Totally disappointed will probably never return