I have been staying at the Red Roof on Brice Road, Reynoldsburg, Ohio since 1977. Yes, things have changed in all these years, but the great service has always been the best. From the manager, front desk, house keepers, and maintanence men, they have always been friendly and helpful with any question, request, or solving any issues all these many years. I average 2 - 3 stays per month on business. The hotel has great access to I-70 which is important. There are plenty of restaurants close by, along with many other retailers in case you forget anything.
Have made many friends here with the staff, along with other frequent guests I see each trip over the years. I have recommended this Red Roof to other friends who also stay here. Very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well equipped smoking and non smoking rooms. All remodeled rooms come with Flat Screen HD TVs and full line up of HD Channels including HBO. Free WiFi and free local and long distance calls, 24 hour coffee services in the lobby. Also offering Superior King size rooms with large TV, spacious work area and desk, coffee maker, ironing boards, Fridge and Microwaves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Reynoldsburg
- Reynoldsburg Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg Ohio