This hotel is better than your typical Red Roof Inn and look newly renovated. The rooms are still pretty basic along with the amenities (no continental breakfast and stuff like that) but it's definately enough for a stopover motel. Hotel is in what seems to be a pretty safe area and very convenient to I-70. Overall, for the price, very clean rooms and a decent hotel. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well equipped smoking and non smoking rooms. All remodeled rooms come with Flat Screen HD TVs and full line up of HD Channels including HBO. Free WiFi and free local and long distance calls, 24 hour coffee services in the lobby. Also offering Superior King size rooms with large TV, spacious work area and desk, coffee maker, ironing boards, Fridge and Microwaves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Reynoldsburg
- Reynoldsburg Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg Ohio