Nothing really stands out about this stay.
Everything in the room worked ok. There is no coffee maker. The wireless worked fine. Some paint was peeling and about to drop off of the ceiling. There was some annoying noise that sounded like a running motor somewhere behind the walls ( not an a/c unit ).
The mattress feels like a boxspring, perhaps a tad softer. If you are a hard sleeper who doesn't turn much in the night, you will wake up sore as I did.
NOTE: This motel will tack on a fee for the safe of 1.50. If you don't use the safe, you can have this removed upon checkout. BUT you have to ask for it.
NOTE 2: This is not the fault of the motel, rather the greedy local goverments. The hotel tax rates here are murder -- 17%. I suggest not staying in this part of Ohio.
I would consider this motel only if you don't have other options -- and just avoid Ohio in general because apparently Ohio government thinks its ok to bilk travelers with high taxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well equipped smoking and non smoking rooms. All remodeled rooms come with Flat Screen HD TVs and full line up of HD Channels including HBO. Free WiFi and free local and long distance calls, 24 hour coffee services in the lobby. Also offering Superior King size rooms with large TV, spacious work area and desk, coffee maker, ironing boards, Fridge and Microwaves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Reynoldsburg
- Reynoldsburg Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg Ohio