“Excellent”

Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Excellent hotel hotel; the rooms are nice, and all of the staff is incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your review! I am the new manager of the property ( taking over July 1) I am working very hard to build the hotel. I will share with the staff here your review! Please come and visit us again, and let me know what you think!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Customer Service fixes almost everything. I was checked and checked out by the same agent Ms. Nicole Baker. She was Respectful, informative & helpful. She paid close attention to my comments about the room during check out, and demonstrated honest concern. The room itself was barely acceptable. The carpets had dried mud tracks and obviously had not seen a correct vacuum job in a long time. The furniture is old, stained, burnt & scratched. TV (old) but worked fine and the bathroom was clean but very dated. The bed covers had wear on them (literally one of them had a big gash right on top) however the other bed linens seemed to be clean & free of bed bugs. I will definitely return to the property, but will ask to see the room first before calling it a done deal. The customer service helped triple my scoring of this property!

Room Tip: First level rooms are affected by any noise of patrons walking or running through second floor hallw...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank David R

Thank you for your review! I am the new manager of the hotel ( taking over July 1) I am working very hard to correct issues of the past and will continue to work hard in the future. I would like to invite you back to see how "things are going". Call me directly at 614-864-3683

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I was there Dec 17,and they need to change there chairs because fabrics covering them was damaged/torn. I cannot sit on them. They need to confirm that room service reaally clean up those rooms and changd.
I was to the bed throughout and there bed does not bug

• Stayed: December 2011

Thank you for review! I am the new manager of the hotel and I would like to invite you back to see the improvements that have taken place! Please call me directly at 614-864-3683 and I can tell you myself what we are doing here!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is a horrible place to stay. My husband and I stayed over night @ this hotel because of the reviews, boy were we more than disappointed. We arrive late and it was raining and cold and we needed a place to rest after a long drive. The hotel is poorly maintained. The room smelled and the bed linen was badly frayed. There were only two hand towels on the towel bar and they appeared not to be cleaned, so my husband went down to the desk to ask for some clean towels and was told none were available, The lady searched further and gave him 2 bath towels and said oh here I have found a couple of face towels. The pillows smelled so strong of sweat. I (we) will never stay here again

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I chose this place after reading many good, recent reviews, but our experience did not match up with what I read. The room was dirty. All of the towels had either stains or someone else's hair on them (including the replacement set). The bed linens had stains and what looked like a grease smudge. The comforter had cigarette burns in it (even though we stayed in a non-smoking room). The fridge was turned up to max but was not cool enough to keep perishables in.

I was further angered by their obvious attempts to mask their actual price. I booked on the RRI website and obviously failed to read the fine print because they never included tax in the price I was quoted. My confirmation read "1 night for a total of USD 51.99" but on closer inspection it says price does not include taxes. Not even at check-in was there a tax amount displayed to me! Furthermore, there is a $1.50 safe fee tacked on at check-in.

I was expecting more based on other reviews. I hope that future travelers will not have to encounter the same surprise!

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was needing a room short notice, I called into the branch location closest to my home, I then had the pleaseure of speaking with sabrina. she was great and customer service through the whole check inn. Hotel room was nice and clean and quiet. Thank you

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I wanted to stay here, but the rooms were all booked due to other events in the area. Joetta was kind enough to book a room with the nearby Super 8, who treated me very well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
0 mi away
La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/Rickenbacker
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg? Share your experiences!