“Great Experience”

La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed April 10, 2009

Our first impression of the La Quinta Inn was fantastic. The lobby was clean and inviting, the staff person was friendly and knowledgable, and our room was perfect. A few minutes after we entered our room, the phone rang and it was the front desk calling to make sure everything was to our liking. I was impressed!! The room was clean, well lit, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was very nice, and very clean towels.

The only complaint I had was that you could hear the showers of the adjoining rooms like you were the one in the shower. I was awakened around 5am when someone turned on their shower (and I'm a very heavy sleeper) ... It was very loud. But that wouldn't be something to keep me from returning. Although we didn't partake in the complimentary breakfast, it looked very good and wasn't just pasties and coffee.

I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area

Reviewed September 5, 2008

Hotel is a typical Laqunta Inn, good value, very clean, excellent attentive staff. Located just off the freeway, near many places to eat and a fairly large shopping mall. Original type Laquinta, large style with a square courtyard. only negative thing was a 'dead zone' for my cell phone (AT&T) inside---worked fine outside.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2008

I booked the hotel randomly site-unseen, and I noticed now that Expedia ranks this hotel low on reviews. I haven't seen the continental b'fast yet, but for $53 (AAA price) for a king bed, the room is clean and very comfortable. The TV works just fine, and the tub/shower and toilet are very clean - as is the sink and tile area. For a one night's stay, it's a very nice place - and they allow pets without surcharge. Many restaurants all around to choose from. It's a nicely furnished room. The bathroom itself is a little small - toilet close to the door - but again, for $53, it's clean and comfortable, and nicer than some comparable places I've seen. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2008

The stay here was ok, except for the fact I couldn't wash my hair, due to not having a shampoo sample in the room. Very tight parking in the back of the hotel. Got woke up in the morning from the garbage truck dumping the trash dumpster. This was not all that close to the airport. But the room was comfortable & a good deal!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2008

I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn but I decided to try this hotel based on the comments here on tripadvisor. I am glad I did. For the price ($62) you can not beat this hotel. It is an older hotel but the room was very clean. The king bed was comfortable and the bathroom large with sink seperate from shower and toliet. The room also had a large 36" tv and a nice desk and chair right as you walk in the room. The wireless service was excellent and fast. I would not hesitate to stay at this LaQuinta again. I have stayed at LaQuinta hotels 3 times in the past several years, once in Denver CO, once in Knoxville TN and now at this location and I must say each time it has been a very good experence.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2008

I flew into Columbus Airport late at night and rather than make an hour drive to a place I have never been I opted to look for lodging. My brother & I found La Quinta and the price was right.

Now I was not blown away with the accommodations. The door to the room took a little muscle to close, the showerhead put out 12gpm (not very efficient) and the television emitted a high pitched whine when it warmed up. I also saw a hair on the sheets that wasn't mine.

The pluses were there were no bed bugs, the room was quiet so I slept good and the food was passable.

All in all, I would recommend the hotel for a decent night's sleep. Settling in for a week's stay? Probably not.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2006

Very average no frills hotel but ok for a getting a few hours sleep.
Front desk was very accomodating since we checked in in the middle of the night. Probably will never stay here again but served our purpose at the time.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank maddiegrace
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
#1 of 3 in Pickerington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East

Been to La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area? Share your experiences!