“Most Tim Horton's Can't Measure Up to This One”

Tim Horton's - Main
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Pickerington, OH
“Most Tim Horton's Can't Measure Up to This One”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I eat and or drink coffee from Tim Horton's at least weekly, if not more often. I frequent the locations in Pickerington and the Reynoldsburg/Brice Rd store. This is the first time in a long while that I stopped in here to kill some time, take advantage of their WiFi, drink some coffee and have a bite.

I ordered a bacon breakfast wrap and small black coffee. One of my pet peeves with TH is their lack of consistency on their breakfast wraps. One time you get one stuffed with egg and plenty of sauce, another time barely a taste of egg or sauce. This one was made just right, and they inadvertently grilled it (I didn't ask for it). Turns out that is a good thing -- grilling heats the contents so everything comes out at a better temp.

The coffee was good, as usual. So I was very happy with this visit on that alone.

What stands out above the other Tim Horton's was the demeanor of the staff. I felt like I was in a five-star hotel rather than a quick food joint. The manager jumped in to take my order when she saw that I was waiting for more than about a minute (the cashier was getting the previous order ready). Another person jumped in to grab my sandwich and put it on my tray. When I thanked him, his reply was "my pleasure." Reminds me of the hotel staff at the Ritz Carlton in St Thomas!

So I finish my wrap, drink my coffee, pack up and head for the exit. As I'm walking past the counter, headed for the trash can to drop my tray, another employee from behind the counter said "I can take that for you, sir." Once again, I said 'thank you' and the response was 'my pleasure.'

SOMEBODY at this location is doing a great job managing these folk. Really enjoyed my visit, not I'll probably go out of the way to go there rather than the "convenient" nearby locations.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BuckeyeLover

Amanda, Ohio
“Go to circle K instead”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Not living up to the standards of the chain. Was so disappointed with the service and the prices seemed way higher here, don't know why. There is absolutely nothing positive or note worthy about this joint.

• Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Process Breakdown at the counter”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

Food & coffee was decent, however these guys need to re-evaluate the process on who's taking orders, who's filling orders, etc. I would define the lineup & waiting process as a "moshpit" of general disarray. Convenient walk over from the Red Roof Inn.

Visited April 2012
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Can you say... Iced Cap?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2010

They have the most amazing Iced Caps ever! I always make a little side trip daily to get one when visiting my parents. I am not a big coffee person, but my parents love Tim Horton's coffee. They get it by the thermos.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook