“Great for a party”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
columbus, ohio
“Great for a party”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Got a catered order for a 60th birthday party. Everything included and delicious food!

Visited April 2012

Detroit, Michigan
“Worst ribs ever”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

What can I say, the ribs were tough and we all had to use a knife to try and cut them a part. We knew we were in trouble when standing in line to place our order. We watched the cook cut open plastic bags of ribs, dump them out, sprinkle dry rub on them and toss them on the carousel. He didn't trim them, wash them off or rub the dry rub on, will never go back.

Visited July 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“Fatty Brisket”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I love barbeque, I was so looking forward to eating at this resturant. However, I ordered a beef brisket sandwich, baked beans and fries. The brisket with all gelly fat, I pulled it apart and it sprang back and was bouncy. The beans were a tad bit too salty for my taste and the fries were heavy with grease. I was the first customer of the day, maybe I received the end of the brisket with the fat on it. On the good side, the staff were very friendly and the resturant was clean. Many reviews say that they love the food at this resturant so I'll give them another try later in the month, we'll see.

• Visited January 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“My favorite BBQ”
Reviewed December 27, 2009

I have been coming to this location for years. I have taken numerous out of town visitors here, and I would say about 95% of them agree...This is THE BEST BBQ in Central Ohio. I have always had EXCELLENT quick service here. Very friendly. Portions are HUGE. Price is right, and the pulled pork is absolutely delicious. I am a super fan of their kettle brewed Sweet Tea. I have used them to cater numerous parties. Never has anyone told me "I dont like City BBQ". I have not tried other locations because I love this one so much. My favorite side is the french fries and the cucumbers and onions. This is a must visit place for BBQ in Ohio.

1 Thank BuckeyeGurl72
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of our favorite BBQ...”
Reviewed July 3, 2008

One of our favorite BBQ restaurants!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook