“Very fast service, awesome value, GREAT food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden China
Ranked #45 of 103 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Columbus, Ohio
“Very fast service, awesome value, GREAT food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My adult children and myself have been going to Golden China for years and of the 4 of us, never a complaint. Honestly, of all the new dishes we have tried over time, I would expect someone to be unhappy/dissatisfied, but not once. Their Wor Su Gai is the only my daughter and myself will eat - we just do not care for others. They use the Nappa cabbage, which really adds to the flavor/texture of the overall meal. The portions are huge! I cannot finish in one sitting. The restaurant is clean, staff always smiling and friendly. The environment inside is not that of a date restaurant, however. Also, if you are in a hurry, I have never had to wait more than maybe 5 minutes, even on multiple meals.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ginger154

Amanda, Ohio
“Great value!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Close to lots of shopping, near the budget car rental place, not too far from the freeway either. My kids enjoy the various options. The dessert bar is very nice.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had no expectations--I was passing through, staying at a nearby hotel, and didn't want the usual chain food. The place was completely deserted on a Saturday evening at 8 pm, possibly because of the snow, except for the carry-out which seemed to be doing quite well. The interior was pleasant, modern Chinese with about a dozen tables with bamboo-like chairs. I wasn't sure whether this was a full service restaurant, so I ordered from the counter and my food was served to me on paper plates, to my surprise. My Szechwan spicy pork was as described, and quite good, and the egg roll, although a bit tough on the exterior, turned out better than expected. They were out of hot tea, but the staff improvised and managed to make me a large cup anyway. Extensive chicken and shrimp selections. It occurred to me that this might be busier at lunchtime because of the neighborhood. Open 11 am - 10 pm.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank pmr2
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

good food, big assortment, great staff, clean rest.

Visited October 2011