“Never a bad meal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
“Never a bad meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We occasionally dine in here, but never a bad visit. Most convenient for us is car side to go, meal selections are great, kids meals are good and serving are pretty good. Seasoning on food is great too. Prime Rib. YUM!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Columbus, Ohio
“Free Pie Wednesday Continues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Once again my husband & I stopped for dinner on "Free Pie Wednesday". The food is consistently good and of course the carmel pie & peach pie with ice cream are wonderful. This is a great family restaurant with a lot of variety on their menu.

• Visited April 2014
Cumberland, Ohio
“Not happy after our last visit!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We usually make O'Charley's a place we both want to stop at when in Columbus but after our last visit we are looking for some other place to go. Our waitress was not very nice, never offered more soup or salad when I order the never ending soup and salad lunch. In fact, she never showed back up after taking our order until she brought our bill. The guy that I assume was the floor manager, would not even look our way or we would have expressed our feelings to him. We were there on March 7 after the lunch rush was over. And we were put in the booth by the pick up door and every time someone went in or out we about froze!! My husband ordered coffee and it was not even warm when it came to the table. We make many trips to Columbus but will not be stopping at O'Charley's again.

• Visited March 2014
“Nice place for dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This location is a bigger store than most. Its clean and the food had always been good. They have a nice choice on the menu something for everyone and they usually are running some type of special.

• Visited November 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Free Pie Wednesday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last pm & it was very good. I had the Cajun Chicken Pasta & my husband had the ribs. Both were excellent. The Cajun Chicken Pasta was not hot at all so I'm not sure why it's called Cajun, but it was very flavorful. The portion size was very big, I had to take some home. The ribs are really the best around. The meat just falls off the bones. You don't even get your hands messy! Then, being free pie Wednesday, we couldn't pass it up. I had the Ooey, gooey caramel pie & my husband had the peach. Wow! Very, very good! O'Charleys has such a varied menu, everyone should be able to find something good! We definitely recommend eating here!

Visited February 2014