“Our favorite Chinese Buffett”

Asian Star China Buffet
Ranked #74 of 103 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite Chinese Buffett”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is our family's favorite Chinese buffet. The selection is good even for a picky eater like me, even my 2 year old lives the food. The staff is friendly too. The only complaint is the floors and bathroom are a little dirty, but we're usually there at peak hours. We've been there right at opening and everything was clean. I miss when they used to issue coupons in the paper!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amy H

“Best in Reynoldsburg!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Very yummy! The pizza is really good as well and will go fast, so you have to watch the buffett like a hawk to see if they bring anymore out. They have really good hot and sour soup and egg roles. Just wish they had a better selection of dessert although the chocolate cake with coffee flavored cream is good.

1 Thank mhud82
Groveport, Ohio
“My favorite Chinese Buffet to date”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

It is my favorite Chinese Buffet to date, the food is excellent and a large variation to choose from, the tea is Jasmine and it is delicious. I have eaten here 20-30 times and I have never been disappointed, always good.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lesa C
COLUMBUS, OHIO
“Excellent buffet!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have lunch there at least 2 times a month. Contrary to Patty's descriptions, the variety, food quality, cleanliness, and pricing make it my #1 Chinese buffet in central Ohio, nosing out the very good Eastern Bay near Arlington. Particularly good are the sushi, crab rangoon, ribs, lobster roll, and seafood entrees.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ETHICSTRAVELER
Columbus, Ohio
“Banana pudding!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

The service is great, cost is great too. About $30 for 3 people!