“Party of 18, No Problem”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #70 of 108 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Logan's did an outstanding job taking care of me and 17 members of my family on a Saturday evening. We all arrived at the same time, and were seated immediately since we had made an advance reservation. Once seated, we had two waiters taking care of us. The staff was prompt and all of our drink orders were taken and delivered in record time. We all ordered different items off the menu, and the staff took our orders and when they arrived they were all correct. No one left hungry and no one left unhappy. Bravo Logan's Roadhouse!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have been here at least 8 times and only once had a bad experience. That time they were out of many choices and the table next to us was a huge annoyance :(
Every other time we have been very pleased with the food and service. I would absolutely recommend giving it a shot! Very casual and quite loud at times but the food is worth it. The only place I have found around here where they serve horsey sauce with your deep fried mushroom appetizer. We have never had a bad steak here! The prices are very reasonable also. The only other problem I have had here is that the timing of your food coming out is off. For example, "No time to finish your app before the main course arrives" or "one person's app comes before the other person." Still, we like the food so much it isn't a deal breaker!

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best service we have ever had. We travel extensively and had never tried a Logan's. So extremely glad we did. We were greeted and had the doors opened for us by a professional female manager. Normally my children hold the doors open for my wheelchair, it was a nice treat. Out server was Jenny. THE BEST SERVER EVER. Drinks were always full, every request was promptly met, she was pleasant yet ever so professional. Not once did We see or hear her chatting with other servers about their personal plans, like is the norm at Texas Roadhouse, Golden Corral, and Bob Evans. It was so refreshing to see such a great team of servers. Our meals were delivered in a reasonable time as well. Food quality is a much higher standard than at any other establishment we have eaten at. Liked how the bar area is separated from the dining room. Our children were not exposed to regulars who choose to use nasty language like at Kingy's Pizza. Just lovely. We will be coming the 33 miles one way to dine here again. What a great place to kick off mother's day weekend!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a nice place, the waitresses were very nice and helpful. The only issue I had was that my order was messed up, partly my fault, I was going to dine alone and then joined a couple of other friends when they arrived, so there was a slight mix up with my order. No big deal and Logan's corrected with a freshly cooked meal. I would eat here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

65 yrs old made me go to car in the snow to get my id for a drink/ will never go back !!! other people in my party not I'd including 3 of my kids

1  Thank MRYAN013