“My fave”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #36 of 114 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Papa johns is always good. Better ingredients better pizza. It's not just a slogan, makes Pizza Hut taste like cece's pizza.

Reviewed December 18, 2016

Not usually my top choice, I thought we would take a chance using one of the 50% promotion codes. The pizza was hot and delivered by a nice gentleman. Unfortunately, the toppings, specifically pepperoni and banana peppers, were very skimpy - disappointing.

Good for a quick meal.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Although Papa John's is not my go to pizza place, it's worthy of getting occasionally. I ordered my pizza online for pick up on my most recent visit. The online system was easy and fast. The pizza was ready when they said it would be. I was in and out, and home eating pizza in no time. Like some kinds of food, people have different beliefs as to how pizza should taste. What I like might differ with others. For myself, Papa John's pizza is good but the one single thing that keeps it from being a great pizza is it's sauce. My suggestion is to try them out, and decide if you like them or not.

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

Always hot and fresh pizza! Easy online ordering, fast prep, friendly people, and fantastic coupons!

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I always love their pizza....I only get it when they got good specials, which is on a monthly basis....better ingredients, high quality and always on time. Love the garlic sauce that comes with the pizza too. Perfect for football Saturdays.