“Never Disappoints”

Cross street: I-70
Strongsville
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Was turned onto this steakhouse about 2 years ago. After going to multiple similar restaurants, this is by far my favorite. Although it can be somewhate expensive it is a pretty good value, especially for lunch. They have amazing fried rice especially with yum yum sauce and our chefs are always engaging. It is not the most "romantic" atmosphere but if you are looking for a quiet dinner for two, you shouldnt be looking to go to hibachi where you are almost always seated next to strangers and the food is cooked in front of you with a lot of noise. The steak and chicken have never been dry for me and I highly recommend going for lunch.

• Visited January 2013

Zanesville
“Fun for the Family. Entertaining. Pricey.Kids always very Entertained and Happy!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

More for younger children or children in teens. Alright for adults but too noisy, not a "romantic" atmosphere. Fun for the children. Very entertaining! Keeps kids amazed and fascinated! Pricey. You pay for the entertainment more than anything. Food is alright (I had much better). I don't go for their food. I go because it makes the kids happy! Adults get entertained as well, especially if it's their first time! I've been to so many hibachi grills that it's so-so to me, lost the excitement lol.

Visited December 2012
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reynoldsburg
“Good food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was told that I would either like Genji or the Japanese Steak House. I do like Japenese Steak House better but Genji's is still a very good place to eat. I stopped going because of the long wait but with more and more japenese steak houses opening its easier getting service. I don't recommend their take out version on E. Main St. I was very disappointment with the food.

Visited April 2012
Port Townsend, Washington
“Bad service, overcooked food, dirty”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The restaurant is dingy, a little dirty around the edges, and bathrooms were filthy. The waiters act like you are bothering them when taking orders. They were inattentive -- for instance, we ordered white rice with our meals and it showed up when we were done with the rest of our food. We asked several times and there were waiters literally leaning against the walls talking but they couldn't be bothered getting our food. The chef at our table put the shrimp on the grill at the same time as the rest of the food and left it on there for over 10 minutes; they were so overcooked and dry they were inedible. Just an overall horrible experience for high dollar ($100 for 4 people, just water/tea for drinks).

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Ellen1956
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
“BEST EVER”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Order Steak & shrimp !! and pour lots of yumyum sauce on it !

Visited July 2012