“Authentic Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Oakland Township, MI
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a small, family restaurant with authentic Italian food! Great atmosphere, really fabulous pasta, chicken, and lasagna dishes, prompt service, excellent wines. We were a party of 6, all different entrees, all separate bills - everything was correct, serviced smoking-hot, and bills were no problem. It's a really great little place that I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Real Italian Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this small family-owned restaurant that provides high quality true Italian fare. They have a portobello mushroom appetizer that made our eyes pop, and we have never had anything but excellent entrees. Pasta, Picatta, Marsala... It's all great.

Visited July 2012
Port Townsend, Washington
“Wonderful food, warm friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Make a reservation. Today. Take your favorite person, order a bottle of wine and spend a couple hours lingering over the fabulous food. The service is attentive but not overbearing. The aroma coming from the kitchen will make you swoon. The flavors are bright and fresh. This is the perfect neighborhood restaurant -- you feel like you are in your Italian uncle's kitchen. A refreshing change in a sea of chain restaurants.

• Visited July 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I went with a group of ladies for my first time at this restaurant! We made last-minute reservations for a party of 7 and they were happy to accomodate us. They treated us well, we were able to wait at the bar while our table was being prepared.

We had excellent service and the food was incredible. I asked for them to modify my dinner for me and they did it without question! I appreciated it very much!!! Portions were more than adequate and we had a wonderful time as a group! No one walked away from there unhappy.

• Visited February 2012
Reynoldsburg Ohio
“DELICIOUS!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I visited for the first time with my fiance and we were both very satisfied with our meals. The portion size was good and the flavors were amazing. This is definitely an authentic Italian restaurant you should try.

• Visited January 2012