“Good late night dinner”

Ranked #58 of 108 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had dinner here late in the evening.

The food I had was very good and a nice surprise. Service time between ordering and delivery to the table was good, but there were only maybe 3 tables being served.

This is a good place for a meal while traveling.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Arrived at 8pm after long day of travel. Greeted cheerfully & initial service was quick. However after our meal arrived the waitress never returned to the table to check on us. She & the manager were behind the counter with their backs to us having what sounded like a conversation about their families. It took quite a while to catch the eye of the manager to indicate I needed a coffee refill.

Once we were finished we wanted to get dessert to go to take to our motel but could not see our waitress anywhere. I had to walk up to the counter to tell another waitress what we needed. She came back to our table after a few minutes stating she could not find our waitress & she took our take out order. Later I saw our waitress return in the front door with the manager smelling like they had taken a smoke break.

Another funny thing was that the second waitress had no idea what we meant when we ordered our pie ala mode. It was even written that way on their menus. ??? A little waitress training would help here.

I would have only given them a 2 except the food was good.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

No matter the time of day or night, I can always count on Tee Jayes for plenty of good food and most of all, good service.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

A typical, at best, highway family restaurant. Nothing exciting, but adequate. Breakfast, chicken fried steak, most things frozen and deep fried. I probably will find somewhere different the next time. (There is a Tim Horton's next door, and a Waffle House across the street.)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The entry smelled like vomit the silverware was filthy and the food was OK. 5 out of 8 of us has silverware with food stuck on it. The floor was nasty and the entry way smelled so bad it made your stomach turn.