“Tee Jaye's”

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tee Jaye's”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Depends on which one you go to; I prefer the south side (the original, I believe), for their ribs and sauerkraut. The Morse Road outlet is cold, big, impersonal, and the eggs are microscopic, served with instant grits.

Columbus, Ohio
“Longtime staple of Columbus restaurant community- good food, easy atmosphere, very affordable”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

They serve breakfast all day, have great home cooked meals and wonderful pies and desserts. Dependable service and quality, very moderately priced family restaurant. Several Columbus OH locations.

Visited August 2012
Hewitt, Wisconsin 54441
“Better than a Bob Evans!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I had a wedding in the Columbus area and we decided to grab a late breakfast. We weren't looking for a chain, and didn't know that this choice was one. We went in and waited a bit for service--which was a tad bit slow. Several tables needed to be bussed but the food on other tables looked mighty appealing. I ordered a hearty breakfast served with a side of country gravy. My entire breakfast was excellent country fare. The gravy was the best I have ever had. My eggs were a tad bit undercooked, but I would order them over medium next time. My wife's breakfast was also quite tasty--she ordered a bit more on the healthy side than I, but it tasted great as well. We would go back.

• Visited November 2012
MIDDLETOWN
“Great for football games.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Drinks were weak. The restaurant was too hot. Fried ravioli was great. Sat outside , service was okay.

Visited September 2012
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
“Breakfasts are good, dinners not so much.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The staff is usually friendly. The prices are competitive with similar restaurants. Although fairly clean, it's decor is a bit old. I love eating breakfast there, but the dinners less so. If you are wanting to eat breakfast, I heartily recommend Tee Jaye's. However, if you wanting dinner, you best go some place else unless you are ordering sandwiches. I eat there a couple times a month, and will continue to give them my busines, but only when I am the mood for eating breakfast.

• Visited September 2012