“Best cinnamon roll I have ever eaten”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Traveling from Indiana, I knew Tim Hortons is an Ohio legend, but I had never tried one. This one was right next to our hotel so we stopped in before we headed home. I had the best glazed cinnamon roll I have ever had in my life! I was a little disappointed that my latte came out a machine like I see at gas stations, not a true espresso hand-crafted beverage. But it was good, just not Starbucks good. And I'm glad I passed on the sweetener because the vanilla syrup was sweet enough. I would have gagged if had been any sweeter. Did I say the roll was awesome! That alone will bring me back if I ever pass this way again.

There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I usually get my coffee here. I drink black coffee and they make a good cup. Always hot (make sure you get a sleeve!) Good donuts and breakfast sandwiches too (fast service for these items at the drive thru. If you are ordering anything else, please go inside...I don't want to want for your panini.)

Reviewed June 4, 2012

the place itself is nice it was just remodeled some time ago I am a regular there since my hotel is right next to it I usually get breakfast in the morning there. This particular afternoon, I decide to killl some time and sit in the store and do some online things on my laptop and I notice the 2 workers were acting unprofessionally snickering as I walked past I ignored their ignorance and proceeded to sit down and continue what I was doing I had some fingernail polish that had broke in my purse so I was cleaning it out when that guy worker stated very disrespectfully exuse me but this is not a salon you cant be doing nails in here and I tried to explain myself and he kicked me out and said to me that im trying to run a buisness out of there and im loitering I patronize everyday there and I was defamed of my chareacter as if he was to say im a prostitute because I have a laptop reviwers what do you think should come out of this?

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Wounderful food and coffie had donuts and sammies was gresh and had a lot of flabor

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The only thing that bumped this up to a 2 rating from a 1 rating is that the coffee is awesome! The customer service is terrible; there are days I would go without my morning coffee just because I didn't want to deal with the people that work at this location.