“I-76 Antique Mall”

AAA I-76 Antique Mall
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Ravenna
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We go to this Mall about once every six months, perhaps more. I look for model and miniature cars and usually find great stuff every trip. As with any multiple vendor mall there is a wide variety of offerings and prices depending on the vendor. Some vendors have had the same high priced items there for several years. Others change regularly. I once found basically the same Matchbox truck at three vendors: one was $25.00 one was $40.00 and one was $60...all same condition. Guess which one I bought? Our usual stay is 2-3 hours, but we know which cabinets and booths to generally look for. Very enjoyable and worthwhile, but be careful...I spend $125 to $150 every time I go.

2  Thank cscampbell
"lockers"
"dealers"
"ohio"

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Lots and lots of them. The mall is properly organized and they accept credit/debit cards. This place is just HUGE. One day isnt enough.

2  Thank Mur_Js
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I like going here with my dad. He has dementia and enjoys looking at all the old stuff. There's always new stuff to look at. We usually walk around for about 90 minutes and don't get to see the whole place. I have purchased several items that were really good deals. My sister-in-law searched for 10 years for a Fenton Glass slipper in a discontinued color. I found it there on my first trip. Made a wonderful Christmas surprise.

Even the teenagers like to walk around looking at stuff. I prefer to leave the little ones at home.

1  Thank Jengue
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is definitely an interesting stop. All on one floor. (With a vending area, lockers, and clean restrooms.) Rows of locked showcases containing antiques & collectibles greet you. Followed by a more open area in the back. Now, according to the website merchandise newer than 1958 is not allowed. BUT, there's stuff here even from my 1980's childhood...like Pez dispensers, Play School toys, Big Boy Restaurant merchandise, etc. You never know what you'll find though...from 1950's kitchen tables to gemstone jewelry. It's a good place to get out and stretch your legs. It will take HOURS to see it all.

3  Thank Pineapple62