Facility is some what dated and grounds could be spruced up. Overall experiece was good and we would come back. Great activities for kids, bingo, crafts, pool, bounce pillow.
Issues and improvements:
1.pravillion: even though it is open should be non-smoking. I had to move away from smokers and cigar smoke a number of times.
2. pull some weeds, landscape and plant some flowers. Landscape looked unkept, bocce ball court was full of weeds.
3. volley ball court was grass not sand and far away,
4. pool entrance, landscape looked like the pool was abandoned
5. no path to the pool... follow the dirt path
6. store staff needs computer training
- Also Known As:
- Country Acres Campground Ravenna, Ohio