“Fall Ball 2013!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Put in Bay
Cleveland, Ohio
“Fall Ball 2013!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Fall at the bay--blue skies; warm sunshine and tons of friends of the bay! What a beautiful weekend and thanks to BLR for making my stay so awesome! The staff is very well organized and efficient! My room was ready when I arrived! Very clean and well stocked! I love the fact that you can stroll into town from this resort, yet it is tucked away if you want some peace! Highly recommended!!! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bay L, Public Relations Manager at Bay Lodging Resort, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear teeny307,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

The Bay Lodging Resort management and staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We planned a last minute trip to the island and were able to book a reasonably priced room at Bay Lodging. We loved the Ohio State tiki bar. The bar tender was great! Our hotel room was very close to the downtown shopping and sites. I think we found our new hotel for yearly trips! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Jvanness1,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. The Buckeye Bar is always a hit with our guests, thanks for enjoying it. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed October 3, 2013

When I arrived for my week long stay at PIB this summer I was greeted by a fantastic Resort. The service staff was welcoming and friendly and super accomodating. I have medical issues that require special needs and the employees made everything happen (Refrigeration of meds, etc.) without any extra charge. The booking was smooth and painless. My room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I slept like a baby each night! The pool water sparkled like something out of the Caribbean! The bartender made fantastic and tasty beverages at the outside bar. The place is literally 2 minutes from downtown PIB! I highly recommend this spot for any friend or family get-together!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Matt D,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. The pool is always kept in tip-top shape, thanks for enjoying it. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had a great time. Put in bay is so much fun with friends and family. It's nice that it very close to Cleveland. It kind of reminds me a bit of florida which I go also to yearly. I enjoy going there and can't wait to go back next summer. There is so much to do and I still haven't done it all so I can't wait to be able to go back and see more on the fun island of put in bay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Suzy B,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. When we close for the season, many employees and management go to Florida for the winter, so we bring back some of that sunshine each year. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

North Ridgeville, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The room i stayed in was clean and up to date. The staff were friendly and happy to help. The pool was super clean. Nice bar outside also. It only took 5 min. to walk downtown. You can get a gulf cart at the front desk if you like. There is a store close by also. Next time I will take my family for a weekend. I will go back next summer!! Thanks guys

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Islanderpb
Dear Islanderpb,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. The golf cart rentals at the front desk make it convenient for our guests to get around the island. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

Elyria, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a whim. We didn't know what to expect and we were pleasantly impressed. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and it was within walking distance to all of the attractions on the island. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear BarbMarc,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that the Bay Lodging Resort could provide you with a friendly, clean, relaxing and comfortable stay during your trip to Put-in-Bay, Ohio. Our location makes it easy to get to the downtown restaurants and bars, as well as to the entertainment areas by the putt-putt, caves, and winery. We look forward to your return and welcoming you again!

Toledo, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I made a reservation here only after looking at the prices online and then calling to check that they were accurate. I allowed the person who confirmed the prices to book the room for me 16 days before the intended stay and she promised to send a confirmation via e-mail. A week passed and when I inquired about the confirmation, the price had nearly doubled which was unacceptable to me so I said I would cancel. I was told I could not cancel because it was within the 15 day limit even though they acknowledged that they had not sent an e-mail as promised. Instead I got a constant harangue that they do not change prices and that they cannot give me "special consideration" to cancel even though they did not make me aware that they were going to charge much more than what I was told on the phone. Beware of these con artists! Now I will have to work through my credit card company to keep these thieves from collecting on their crooked business practices.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
8 Thank Mike F
Dear Mike F,

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that your reservation experience was less than desired. When reserving over the phone, your deposit is immediately charged, which is 50% of your total stay. When you check in, the remaining balance is due. We are sorry if you thought the deposit was actually the total room cost. Our rates are publicly displayed on our website 24/7 for guests to check prior to making reservations. We look forward to earning your business again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Put in Bay
South Beach Resort Hotel
#2 of 3 in Marblehead
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Bay Lodging Resort? Share your experiences!