My husband and I stayed over the weekend in September for the 5k race. We had another couple with us and had plenty of room in our suite. If you want great guest services and a nice CLEAN, quiet at night, and close to EVERYTHING - this is the PLACE! What a pleasant surprise - this place is the cleanest place I have ever stayed. Denny was kind enough to get a card table for us to use in our room. (We had a down pour one night and it was nice to play cards in our room) There was coffee and a coffee maker in the room, also a microwave, a full size refrigerator for the beverages! and a hairdryer. I especially liked that there was a locked door to get into BEFORE you get into the entrance to go into your own room. I felt very safe.
We will always stay here when we are at Put n Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Harriet's House was built around 1878 by John and Edna Esselbach becoming one of the first residences on the Island. The house still stands today in remodeled form. In 2002, Denny and Linda Rectenwald purchased the property and named it Harriet's House after the owner Harriet Tanchon. Customers have been returning year after year with the Barlows being the only group that has never missed a summer with us in 13 years. Although the ladies from Michigan and Ohio are a close second, you know who you are! Due to continual expansion, we have become know as the "Village Within The Village". Our facilities can accommodate two guests in the lodge rooms or bungalows, six visitors in the island suites and up to ten vacationers in our town houses or original house. If you are planning a reunion, birthday party, bachelorette celebration or an anniversary observance, we can house a total of 90 guests within one block of downtown Put-In-Bay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harriet`s House And Island Suites
- Harriet`s House & Island Hotel Put In Bay
- Harriet's House & Island Suites Put In Bay, Ohio