I have been staying at Harriet's House for years. Usually my girlfriends and I rent the house and are always very happy with our experience. I just returned from a short get away to PIB. I stayed in the basement bungalow and was equally pleased. I have nothing bad to say about any of my visits to PIB and Harriet's House. It is always clean and well maintained. Denny and Linda are very easy to work with and I feel that they are very fair with their pricing. The property is centrally located and very convenient. I already have the house booked for a girl's trip in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Harriet's House was built around 1878 by John and Edna Esselbach becoming one of the first residences on the Island. The house still stands today in remodeled form. In 2002, Denny and Linda Rectenwald purchased the property and named it Harriet's House after the owner Harriet Tanchon. Customers have been returning year after year with the Barlows being the only group that has never missed a summer with us in 13 years. Although the ladies from Michigan and Ohio are a close second, you know who you are! Due to continual expansion, we have become know as the "Village Within The Village". Our facilities can accommodate two guests in the lodge rooms or bungalows, six visitors in the island suites and up to ten vacationers in our town houses or original house. If you are planning a reunion, birthday party, bachelorette celebration or an anniversary observance, we can house a total of 90 guests within one block of downtown Put-In-Bay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harriet`s House And Island Suites
- Harriet`s House & Island Hotel Put In Bay
- Harriet's House & Island Suites Put In Bay, Ohio