Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
$133
Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$191
Bird's Nest Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Pool
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$190
Ahoy Inn(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$127
$139
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
$87
Islander Inn(Put in Bay)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsswim up barblue marlingolf cartcontinental breakfasthot tubnext yearget awaybachelor partygreat weekendpoolfunislanddjbaypibsundaycrowd
Reviewed August 25, 2017

This hotel is ok depending on your needs. We have kids so went during the week hoping to avoid to over crowded party bar but still wanted some interaction. It appears that if their bar isn't packed, they close early regardless of advertised 10 pm week day closing time. I hoped to enjoy a couple cocktails while the kids enjoy the pool but was told "last call" when I got there at 8:30 pm. The next night we got back to hotel sometime after 8, the bar was already closed and pool area looked dark so there was nothing to do but go to our room.

On the positive side, it's located close to the main area with activities in Put-In-Bay.
Room was clean and quiet, no problems with room service. Breakfast was adequate; continental plus one hot dish and decent coffee.

Tip: booking directly with hotel is cheaper than any travel website. We were able to get a golf cart included with the room for overall lower price. Check over the golf cart before going too far if you get one, some are worn and loud.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I accidentally booked this hotel through Egencia for the wrong date. The date I booked it for was over 2 weeks later. As soon as I noticed the mistake I called the hotel. I was told that I could re-book for the "correct date" by paying a change fee of 50% of the $150.11 that I was paying for the date I booked. Then they told me that the rate for the night I wanted was $220. So, I would end up paying $295 for the night.

Please note...I called within 5 minutes of booking. Apparently, customer service isn't important for this flea trap. I would have even been willing to re-book at the higher rate if they would have just waved the 50% change fee.

To make matters worse I called Egencia and waited on hold for 1 hour and 30 minutes and they said there was noting they could do.

I will NEVER use that hotel or booking service again.

Note: I do know that somehow I made an error in the booking (not certain how) but where is the consideration for human error????

Room Tip: Don't even consider this place.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Melissa M
pibohmark, Owner at Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

I see that you used a third party booking company Expedia to make your reservation. We are required to abide by their polices. You will always receive a better rate and more flexible cancellation policy when booking directly with the hotel property.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful day and island! First time visitor. Stayed one night. Would not go back or recommend. Pool area was
Fithly and unkept. Trash everywhere and remained that way through the next day also. The room contained the bare minimal. Front desk was very nice, tended
to an blown fuse immediately.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Room and facilities are good. But Be careful with check in time.They have mentioned check in time after 4PM. I did not pay attention to AFTER 4PM. When I went to check in at 4PM,
Person at reception : "Room is not ready"
Me: Ok HOw long it takes
Person at reception: I cannot tell you , as i do not know how long it takes to clean the room
Me: Ok call your manager, I will talk
Person at reception: We do not have any manager right now here

He was very rude and gave us the room after 5PM.
I never go to this resort again.

and one more thing-They say room has wifi connection, but it will not work.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the courtyard view. One of the newer rooms for what I remember. A lot of detail was put into the room. Nice bathroom. Shower. Etc. sheets were horrible. Felt like they were "pulled" and had random bumps throughout if you will. Also carpets need to be cleaned. Filthy.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family