“Greatest Place to Stay at Put-In-Bay”

Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Put in Bay
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We go to the bay often during the season. After staying the weekend at Put-In-Bay Resort, we discovered the VERY BEST place to stay! FANTASTIC rooms - clean, stocked, awesome TV, shower, terrific beds and great room set up!!!! Every staff member was friendly, happy and always ready to help from ferry advice to weather to how to get around!!! Housekeeping was very attentive and offered extras without us even asking! The management team (Liza is awesome!!!) helped make our stay over the top! From the moment you walk in every team member is there to give the BEST service to each guest!!! A wonderful establishment dedicated to service, comfort and happiness at the bay! WE CAN'T WAIT TO STAY AGAIN!!!!

Room Tip: Room 214 has a great view of the monument and the pool! Close to elevator so it was perfect! Sunset...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ann M

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My friends and I have stayed here for the past four years and we will be back again in August. The staff is second to none- reading the negative reviews is comical as they are so off base. If you are looking for great service, great location, and a great facility, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BigDaddy71012
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is the place period. My friends and I have been staying here for 3 years now and I have stayed personally at other places on the island. Let me tell you they don't compare to this place. We love put in bay but the big reason we do is because of this resort, the management staff, and all the other help they have there.

If you stay anywhere else you will kick yourself that you did.......

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This will be my 4th year returning to this fine establishment. From the ferry ride over, to the front row parking in front of your villa, I and 23 others enjoy this resort. What I enjoy most is the fact that we are all treated like kings and queens. The staff is very helpful and knowledgable of all that goes on on the island. This resort has a swim up bar, hot tub and the best DJ on the island. The hotel managers,bartenders, bar backs, kitchen staff, front desk, and cleaning staff are AMAZING!!! These people go out of there way to make your stay here a PLEASANT ONE!!!! I rate this resort on a scale of 1-10 a 20++++++!!!!!!! This is why my friends and I look forward to returning here EVERY YEAR.
Michael K. Erie PA

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Michaelkaluzny
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Think carefully before you book your rooms and make sure that you REALLY want to stay here! I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights (Oct. 11 & 12), so that my husband and I could join another couple for a long weekend away. I paid the deposit required (1/2 the total), and was looking forward to a fun weekend. My husband suddenly passed away on Oct. 2, so I tried to call and cancel our reservation on Oct. 3. I was told that it was impossible to cancel, and impossible to get our deposit back--BY THE OWNER. He said that they could not allow any exceptions, and blamed the credit card company for it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
21  Thank Angela B
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been to the Bay many times over the years, but this year was the first time I stayed here. It was a far better than any other locations I have stayed on the island. The rooms were clean and we had a fridge in the room.. which was a bonus. The check in staff, Terrance was friendly and accommodating. Our two housekeepers from Gihana, were great and the second time I went back this summer and stayed here, they remembered me like an old friend. My first stay here was for Labor Day and the DJ at the pool was the best. He was fun and got the crowd motivated and dancing. The second stay was for Fall Ball. This was the best rate and the free beer, food and entertainment at the Ball was AWESOME.. This was the cheapest weekend I have ever stayed at the bay and plan on doing it for years to come... and bringing many friends. I love Put in Bay-- and I Love the Put In Bay Resort. :)

Room Tip: I like the balcony rooms overlooking the pool, so you can see what is going on, and these rooms have...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed during customer appreciation weekend and had a blast! The staff were all very knowledgeable, helpful, and tolerant!
The breakfast was good but it would have been nice to take the food to the rooms if we wanted to.
Will definitely come back :)

• Stayed: October 2013
#1 of 8 in Put in Bay
Harbour View Suites
Harbour View Suites
#8 of 8 in Put in Bay

Been to Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!