Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
$157
Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$173
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$171
$137
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
$77
Hotels.com
Put-in-Bay Condos(Put in Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Fountain Inn(Lakeside)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswim up barblue marlingolf cartcontinental breakfasthot tubbachelorette partyget awaygirls weekendgreat weekendvillapoolfunislanddjbaypibsunday
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had been two years since our last stay here with my employees. We took advantage of the bac-to-school Villa special for a Sunday night. We again thoroughly enjoyed our stay,our check-in staffer Terrance was outgoing,professional and accomodating. My only downside was I never realized that the units only had a sm stovetop and no oven. I had brought food to bake. Luckily a friend was staying somewhere that had an oven and breakfast was saved! I absolutely LOVE staying at the Villas!

Room Tip: Check out the layout ahead of time. The third floor bedroom although nice and quiet is a haul.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed here on my first trip to Put-In-Bay. When I checked in, they needed both the credit card I paid the deposit with and the one I was using the pay the balance. Luckily I had the deposit card as I don't usually carry it with me. I don't really understand why they needed to physically copy a card used months ago but they should tell people if it's a requirement.

The room itself was pretty standard: 2 double beds, TV with some basic cable channels, desk, etc. There were several power outlets near the desk, which was nice, plus a fridge. Plenty of bath towels in the room with pool towels available at the front desk. They provided shampoo and lotion but no conditioner, which was a bit odd.

You have to ask at the front desk for the wireless password. The Internet access is free; however, the service was terrible. There was almost no signal in my room, except when you stood right next to the door. When I mentioned it to the front desk staff, they said to bring my iPad down to the lobby.

After being out and about all afternoon, I came back to find that my room hadn't been cleaned. Housekeeping had somehow missed. The front desk sent someone up in response to my call; she changed the linens and emptied the trash but didn't clean the bathroom or vacuum.

The pool and bar was decent, the music was cool. The bartenders were responsive when you needed another drink and the pizza was pretty good. The free breakfast included some hot items, like biscuits and gravy or waffles, plus the standard fruit, pastry, and cereal offerings. Depending on the time you get down there, it could be quite crowded.

Overall, the staff was friendly and helpful but I definitely wouldn't classify this as a 'resort'.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank JLS729
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Spent 2 nights there and left early on the 3rd. Was happy with the continental breakfast, but seating left a lot to be desired. No where near enough seating in the reception area and staff wouldn't let you leave the area with food. Signs posted that say "All food is to be consumed here,. No food can be taken back to your room." Had one staff member at the front desk that acted as if she was "allowing" us to stay there. But have to give "Props" to Jenna at the front desk. She went out of her way each time we talked to her to ensure we had good information and everything that we needed. Thanks Jenna!!!!!! The pool is OK. Had many cups and metal beer cans rolling around the deck and floating in the pool. Bottom line. Next time we will stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: To choose a good room, stay at a different Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jlem525
Reviewed August 29, 2013

OMG, this place is wonderful. There where 12 of us that stayed in the 12 person Villa. Four of us have been there before and the remaining eight we never here. All of us fit perfectly. The staff was very helpful and considerate to our needs. The bartenders at the Blue Marlin where also Fabulous. We spent 5 nights and 6 days on the island and have to say it was the best trip I ever had.The outside sitting area was beautiful and plenty of room, made you feel like you are on a tropical Island.Location was close to everything Bars,Pools Restaurants. The Villa's had a full kitchen and a BBQ grill so you don't have to eat out all the time. The continental breakfast was a plus also. All 12 of us are planning on returning next year. We had that much fun. Thanks again PIB resort. We miss you all ready.
Kathy

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Got a villa for family and in-laws. Plenty of space, nice rooms, excellent location. Only thing to remember is to bring shampoo and soap. Most hotels have complementary ones, this one does not. Also, rooms have in room safes except for the villas - not sure why as would have granted peace of mind. Nothing happened that would really have warranted a safe.

Villa more affordable last week of August for back to school special since Ohio schools started while our kids from out of state were in final week of summer break.

• Stayed: August 2013