Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$435
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$224
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
$127
Bird's Nest Resort(Put in Bay)
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsswim up barblue marlingolf cartcontinental breakfasthot tubbachelorette partynext yearget awaygreat weekendpoolfunislanddjbaypibsundaycrowd
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed at PIB Resort from Aug. 29th through Sept. 1st after spending 3 days at Cedar Point. We had such a wonderful time. We booked the Jacuzzi room and we were very happy with the accommodations. The room was very clean and comfortable. (The bed was a little hard for my liking, but I am very spoiled when it comes to beds. We have a Tempur-Pedic Grandbed and nothing can compete with that.) Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. I never encountered one single "rude" person at this hotel or anywhere on the island. We will definitely be returning next year! We also enjoyed the Blue Marlin Bar and the swim-up bar in the pool! I wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I took my employees for a Sunday night stay.Knowing Put in Bay's weekend party atmosphere we opted for a quieter night. We still had a great time. We had a back to school special at the villas which included a golf cart for arrival day until the next day check out,fantastic value.The villas were spacious,clean and comfortable.The staff was very helpful about storing our luggage til check-in time and with any other requests I found their positive attitude refreshing.Would definitely do this again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My Mom and I spent a Sunday night at the Put-in-Bay resort. Good location. Clean rooms. Comfy beds with several pillows. Good bathroom with great water pressure. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good...just the usual stuff, but it was fresh and well presented. The pool looked awesome but we didn't get a chance to use it. The Blue Marlin bar was really cool and the bartender was great. This place feels like a tropical getaway in the middle of Lake Erie!
When we first arrived, there were still some loud partiers on our floor but since they were a few doors down, we couldn't hear them when we shut our door. If you aren't into the loud party scene, you might want to avoid Friday and Saturday nights on the island and go during the week. It has a much different vibe...definitely quieter. Next time I go, I'm bringing my husband and a group of friends and join in on the Friday/Saturday night parties! :-)
This is a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to go back based on my experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I just spent the weekend at this amazing hotel for a girls only getaway. The pool area was hopping!! We loved the dance music they played all day long.Can't wait to book my next trip here!! Great free breakfast Sunday morning too.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I had heard so many positive things about this destination that I wanted to check it out for myself. My friend and I went on a Sunday and could only stay for 1 night. Put-In-Bay was everything I thought it would be and more. It was very quiet and peaceful for that time of the week. We enjoyed relaxing by the pool and using the hottub. Our room was very clean and the bed so comfortable I got the best sleep I have had in months. We saw many families with small children and I thought it was the perfect atmosphere for a family vacation. The staff were friendly and very helpful in making suggestions on where to go for dinner and shopping. I would highly recommend this destination and can't wait to return to PIB

Room Tip: Get on their emailing list and receive notices of special deals and fun feature weekends.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends