This place is expensive for what you get. We stayed at a house one night and 2 nights here. The house was way cheaper and our room was 10 times better. We totally down graded coming here. The pool bar was so discusting. There are a million bugs floating in it, the water is so cloudy and the actual bar is so filthy. There was a bar tender working iI don't understand why he wouldn't wipe it down before he started serving drinks. Our room didn't have a window, it was like a cave.The tub wouldn't drain. It was close to everything but take my advice and check out the bed and breakfasts first. We stayed at the Toledo house. it was so much cheaper and we had our own little front porch and it was still really close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a lot to offer. We are located in the heart of downtown Put in Bay. We are the only Put in Bay hotels on Delaware Ave with a Caribbean style, MIST swim up pool bar with cabana bottle service. We are also proud of Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grille. Mr. Ed’s has become a must needed stop for great food and great entertainment. Known for their tasty wings, burgers, large sandwiches, fresh cut french fries, perch, and wraps. Need to dance? Party the night away in the open air at the Green Room, a dance club atop of Mr. Ed’s Bar. Open Weekends at 10:00pm. Yes! This is true! Commodore Resorts has a Subway Restaurant located in the hotel lobby. Need a golf cart for the day? Ask at the front desk. We have that too. One of the best Put in Bay hotels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Commodore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Hotel Put In Bay
- Commodore Motel Put In Bay
- Commodore Resort Put In Bay, Ohio