“Great atmosphere and food”

Old Forge Cafe and Creperie
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Breakfast served 8 AM- 12 PM daily. Lunch and dinner served 12 PM-10 PM daily. Serving freshly made sweet and savory crepes, sandwiches, paninis, salads, soups, sliders, flatbreads, tacos and dinner entrees, as well as specialty coffee drinks, beer, wine and craft cocktails.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Gotta have the crepes! I had the commodore crepe on time and the berries were fabulous and a strawberry and cinnamon the next. Both were excellent. I did get coffee but there unsweetened iced tea is fabulous. My friend had the BLT and thought is was also great. Nice café atmosphere

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast on the island by far! Very cool atmosphere as well! Will absolutely go back next time we are on the island.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Grab a seat in the courtyard and watch the world go by as you enjoy an oversized cheese plate and a glass of wine. Three cousins hanging out on a quiet Tuesday afternoon could not finish the plate we were presented, but we were happy to take the leftovers home. Everything on the menu looked good, so we'll have to go back.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We came back three times during our short trip to the island. I would say a must visit for visitors and islanders.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I ate here in the middle of the afternoon, so I was the only person in the restaurant at the time. The place is very nice, clean, and modern, with nods to the history of the building. I ordered the buffalo chicken sliders and was very impressed with the food. Three delicious sliders with an ample portion of fresh french fries. The presentation was beautiful and the food was delicious. The biggest disappointment was that there was no Lake Erie perch or walleye anywhere on the menu. I understand that every place on the island has perch and walleye, but when you are on an island known for these types of fish you expect to see it on the menu. I usually only eat fish when I go out to eat on PIB. I thought that the prices were reasonable. I might have had a crepe (which is what they are known for), but I've never really had one and there wasn't a good explanation of how large they were, so I wasn't sure if I'd be getting a good deal.