“Smokers Lounge”

Dining options: Late Night
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
“Smokers Lounge”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This great new bar is a perfect location on the water right next to the Jet Express....It is open, and airy, and makes you really feel like you are at a bar in a tropical area....I love the fact that they are looking our for us smokers....and we have our own little area on the side of the building with the best view of the Perry Monument you can get!

Visited September 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wow, the Florida keys of the North”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Keys is a new and exciting addition to Put-in-Bay from the northernmost buoy to the tiki torches. It is like a quick trip to Key West without the airfare.

Visited August 2012
Up North
“A little bit of the Keys right on Lake Erie!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a new restaurant in Put in Bay, only open two months, right on the water! It takes the place of a previous restaurant that was overpriced. The food is definitely "Keys" in taste and presentation (there are few places north of Florida where Conch is on the menu!). "The Keys" owners have completely redecorated the entire place in tropical colors, bamboo trim, and nautical details with a Hemingway twist. Great outdoor or indoor dining and bars. It's the newest place on the Island, it's reasonably priced, and deserves a bit of your time if you visit Put-in-Bay, Ohio in the Erie Islands. Stiff drinks and great food... a winning combination!
Enjoyed our visit for afternoon drinks and snacks.. but had to wave down distracted wait-staff several times.. might be an issue when the restaurant is busy.

• Visited August 2012
“Questionable service at the Keys”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My group of 10 was seated next to the bar. Our waitress was polite and attentive. My first drink was a mojito that lacked any rum. My friend seated next to me ordered the same drink so both drinks were returned for a couple of beers. After our meal, I asked our waitress for another round of drinks. She said she was not a cocktail waitress and that I should go to the bar. My group just spent $200 and now she tells me to go to the bar. Not happy! I tracked down a supervisor, explained the situation and he tells me that should not happen. I agreed.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Scottybill1977
Rocky River, Ohio
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Love the new addition to PIB. Have fresh sushi at PIB was awesome! It was a little bit on the high side but it was very tasty. The downstairs bar is nice and big and had live entertainment. It is worth stopping by for sure!

Visited August 2012