“Nice Surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Keys

The Keys
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rocky River, Ohio
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Love the new addition to PIB. Have fresh sushi at PIB was awesome! It was a little bit on the high side but it was very tasty. The downstairs bar is nice and big and had live entertainment. It is worth stopping by for sure!

Visited August 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Best drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This bar has Florida keys based food that and awesome blended drinks. Try the added shots! Great views and nice breeze on a hot day through all the open windows

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sashamew133
Cleveland, Ohio
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

For breakfast we chose to sit on the patio. What a great view. The crab egg's benedict was the best !

Visited August 2012
Ohio
“Disappointed with food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I ordered the perch basket, which came out with very large pieces of fish too big to be Lake Erie perch. Probably was white fish or ocean perch? French fries are thin like shoe string potatoes. Price $18.00 You are served on all DISPOSABLE plates and utensils. The fork/spoon is wooden which made it taste like I was eating off a tongue blade! For the price I would have liked alot better service and choices of DINNER, not just sandwiches/baskets which I could get at any PIB restaurant for much cheaper. However the view and verandra are fabulous, great view of Perry's mounument.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
“Conch Fritters Soooooo Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was in Put-in-Bay a couple weeks ago and stopped in. I had the conch fritters. They were amazing! I had the jerk chicken for my entree and it was just ok. It wasn't like any jerk chicken I have had and I have had a lot. I also had a really great fruity cocktail there. I can't recall the name of it. The view was beautiful. We watched fish swimming in the lake while we ate and listened to live music. Even the ladies room was great. It was very clean and my stall made me laugh. I walked in to see a fish tail with the words "Nice Tail" written above it. I had to take a picture. I would definitely return just for the conch fritters, cocktails and great ambiance.

• Visited July 2012