“Lots of fun, even for non-drinkers”

Mojito Bay Tiki Bar
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Northern Virginia
“Lots of fun, even for non-drinkers”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Came with my pregnant wife, mojitos were good, so are the virgin no-jitos they made for my wife. Live music was fun. Sitting on swings instead of bar stools offered its own entertainment, especially from those who were a few rounds ahead of us. I recommend sandles to be more comfortable in the sand floor.

They have food during the day, but we didn't see a menu while there at night. Also have a sand box for kids during daylight hours.

• Visited August 2013

Windsor, Canada
“Dance dance dance, or swing dance? haha”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Pull up a swing to the bar and choose your fave mojito then hang out in the sand and watch and dance to live entertainment. A great place to be, no matter your age, young and younger and older too.

Visited July 2013
cleveland, ohio
“Island Fun”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We always enjoy sitting at the swinging bar with a drink. Our favorites are not mojitos, but rather margaritas - which are very tasty here! Reminds us of past trips to Mexico!

Dayton, Ohio
“Great atmosphere here”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We loved the tiki hut & sand atmosphere. felt like we were at the beach. the music was very enjoyable and we loved just relaxing there with our mojitos. I recommend this place as a must stop!

Pleasant Hill, Ohio
“AWESOME TIME!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I don't generally drink much but I had a blast at this place!! My hubby and I sat at the bar in the swings!! You have to do it for a little bit...PIB is a playground for adults! We had a great time!! The Mojitos are awesome! Met a lot of great people! Listened to a great band! Can't wait to go back next year!! Braylen is an awesome bartender! He will take good care of you! He knows when to give you waters....LOL